And this is what I got in my post today :(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I live at 2 different addresses. Hence I have to get some post forwarded if I need something and look at what I got today :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44641765@N02

(I set up a completely new account and scrubbed the letters)

I'm so miffed! I have ignored them till now (more out of circumstance than intent) Can you help me write a letter back or else suggest what to do. I don't mind if I have to go to court as from what I've ascertained they can only ask back for charges missed and it's free to park a motorbike there.

Normal process will now be a second letter from rockburgheeeeeeeeeeee then two letters from GraHAM White each one getting more desperate.

dpick

If you click right, there is one from 'Mr' White. As I said before, I get my post forwarded so there could be a first letter I didn't recieve.

Civil 'penalty' notice according to Whiter than whites. What is a civil penalty then? No such thing. So, there ends their silly nonsense.

As usual it is an invoice they are chasing and one you can continue ignoring. Penalties can only be awarded by police, councils and football referees.

Relax and enjoy your weerkend all you have been sent are unenforceable invoices by a private parking company and are partway through their standard process designed to scare you into paying :p

Roxbuggers are all part of the [problem] designed to make it look official and frightening and have no power to do anything. They will refer the matter to their solicitor M Sobell of Graham White and in reality this is just another odd bod at the PPC who will send out a couple of invoices with a few 'what we may do threats' and 'what it may cost you' :eek:

Ignore them all :D

If you are any in doubt as to what you have read through the various threads on this [problem] - Central Ticketing, Athena, MET, Euro Car Parks

• 2 months later...
thats not their registered company address is it ? report them to companies house and the CSA over the non compliance with business regs..

Nope-

Name & Registered Office:

ROXBURGHE (UK) LIMITED

KINGS PARADE

LOWER COOMBE STREET

CROYDON

SURREY

CR0 1AA

Company No. 03137269

So how do I go about doing that?

Also I got a further letter a while ago and now GW have been phoning the other address. :mad: I would ignore them if they were just irritating me, but now it's my family as well and they want me to write a put up or shut up letter to them. Should I combine a telephone harrassment letter with the ticket templates? Also, to add to the letters to write - one to the hospital trust complaints service telling them that they should put proper markings in?