Motability Finance

ginger'smum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recently finished paying for my mobility scooter bought on a 2 year HP with part of my DLA being paid direct to route2mobility over '26 installments each payable on the same day in each consecutive 4 weekly period'. What I'd like to ask is if my agreement commenced on 9 September '07 and the DLA being paid started from 26 September '07 when would the last payment be? Given that I also had to pay arrears of two weeks to cover the two weeks prior to 26 September '07.

I've emailed Motability and received a reply that they've been paid up to 8 September this year and I should ring DWP if I'm concerned that I've overpaid. What I'd like to know is if it's been overpaid who has my money!

Ginger's mum

How about a softly softly approach to start with, as this could turn out to be easily resolved.

Ask route2mobility to give you a statement of account, and see how much they think they've received.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.