Bags packed and nearly ready for the off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well have finally managed to pack thank god. Leave tomorrow for 2 weeks in the sun (hopefully) and god do I need it right now after the last 2 months I will probably crawl onto the plane.

Thanks for your support everyone and see you in 2 weeks

JB:Dxx:D

Edited by jailbird
spelling

Have a great time jailbird. Bon Voyage.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hope ASBO's still speaking when you get back, lol.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just had a mental vision of our very large flat-coat on the table peeing.:eek: rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm back but with a chest infection that Mr Branson gave me for free on the outward flight! Spent 5 days in bed, had to pay mega dollars for doctor to come to hotel and treat me! When I finally managed to get onto the veranda with a glass of water and my book it started pi**ing down and continued for 3 days ! So only 5 days of sun..............some bloody holiday eh ?

Never mind perhaps next year :D

It would be interesting to see if you were not the only one catching a chest infection. Planes are a wonderful breeding ground for all sorts of infections and some airlines allegedly recycle cabin air more than they should because it saves money. There was a prog on the telly about some jet engines (not saying which but it wasn't long haul) leaking burnt oil into the cabin causing all sorts of respiratory problems. It's about time that large companies stopped cutting corners just to make profit.

It looked like that round the pool area at one time ! What I did not tell you was that the 'shameless' family were in the next room to us and the 'lilo kings' in the pool on blow up chairs :mad:

Oh well, bring on another island next year.Simon Cowell can keep that one :D

maybe you should audition for "holidays from hell" if they do another series. or perhaps turn that sarcastic sense of wit into writing short stories for magazines. i'm sure with your background you have a million stories to tell. could make some extra dosh for your efforts.

oh well, at least you had a break from the normal crazies!

thinking of you........and i'm off to book a trip to see the california kith and kin in march. i'll take my face mask for the flight...