rossendales and council rgent advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Finally Worked Out How To Use This,

I Have Left My Old House Over 3.5yrs Ago And I Am Now Being Chased For Old C/t Debt Which I Knew Nothing About We Have Had This Put On Hold As Amounts Were Wrong As Was Being Charged For This Whilst Not Living There, The Balliff In Charge Has Advised This Is Now Up And Wil Attend N Friday For Pay In Full Or Removal Of Goods He Has Not Been In My Property And Has No List Of Items I Have Only Ever Spoken To Him On The Phone And Now Refuse To Do This Although I Have A Message To State He Will Call Tomorrow Regarding Wat Fees He Has Decided To Add I Have Asked For A Payment Plan And He Will Not Come To Any Agreement With Me We Have Gon Bac To The Council Who Have Advised Tokeep Trying As A Last Resort I Have Signed Into A Debt Management Plan And Started To Make Payments To Them And They Said Will Deal With Allmatters But They Have Today Been Advised By Balliff In Charge He Will Not Communicate With Them As Will Attend Friday And Just Remove If Funds Not Available, I Have Contacted The Council Regarding This And A Manager Is Making A Call Back Tomorrow Im Really Wantng Them To Say This Has Been Pulled As He Is Telling Allparties Diffrent Storys But I Know This Is Wishfull Thinking From What Iv Read Can He Gain Acess To My Property Or Get A Lock Smith , How Long Wil It Take For Him To Give U And Pass Back

Very Confused Getting Ver Mad And Upset This Is Making Me Ill (why I Passed On To Third Party):(:(:???:

he cannot force entry etc etc

just tell him to go away

you are dealing with the council

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

he cannot force entry etc etc

just tell him to go away

you are dealing with the council

dx

ok, council have contacted rossendales and advised charges must be squashed and that under no means is he allowed to attend on friday or any day in the next 2 weeks as on there sytems shows it has been put on hold the debt management company have faxed through expendiure and offers of paymnet to the council at 9am this morning but have said this has not been recived the company have re sent got fax recipts to say sent are they doing this on purpose what are my chances on this being pulled back so i can pay the debt to themselfs or im i gonna have to find the money and pay in full in the next 2 weeks, if i cant do this i have been told he is able to get warrent in my absence and break in and remove goods has no lists and does not even know what items belong to me if any and yes the car is parked but of sight in a car park near by till after hours should we say and gone again early morning, as the baliff is really ****ed of we are beating him at present and he has been told by his employer to stop harrasing us once again im scared he will do everything in his powers when he is able to return

any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated :confused:

or im i gonna have to find the money and pay in full in the next 2 weeks, if i cant do this i have been told he is able to get warrent in my absence and break in and remove goods has no lists and does not even know what items belong to me if any and yes the car is parked but of sight in a car park near by till after hours should we say and gone again early morning, as the baliff is really ****ed of we are beating him at present and he has been told by his employer to stop harrasing us once again im scared he will do everything in his powers when he is able to return

any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated :confused:

whoever is telling you he can force entry is LYING he CANNOT, he CANNOT change locks or seize goods. FULLSTOP.

you need to request a copy of the liability order [or do it online?]

if you can pay , pay the council direct via internet banking. the details are on the back of the bill.

STAY OFF THAT PHONE to the bailiff!

everything in WRITING ONLY!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...