Your MP

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I don't see this on the site. It gives the email addresses/telephone details of all the MP's

http://www.parliament.uk/directories/hciolists/alms.cfm

I use it to contact mine all the time as it's quicker & cheaper & the MP can access it from anywhere (& does) I always get a response. Whilst he's in the wrong party for me he's still a good MP so can't speak for the rest

• Confused 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little tip refer to them by their 1st name Dear Fred, Tom etc. They meet & greet so many of us peasants they'll think they have already met you & respond accordingly Also don't forget to sign...........Best Regards Stan. June etc

There is but they won't enforce it.

Couple of years ago full of promises to reduce car prices to European levels. Look at the price still compared with the continent.

The UK is known throughtout the world-wide business community as "Treasure Island"

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly an idiot who doesn't understand the concept of "unlawful" or that the banks charges simply exacerbate the situation. Most people don't mismanage their finances through choice, its circumstances. Stupid woman. Please tell me you didn't vote for her

• 2 weeks later...
Should I send a follow up letter...?

Yes ask him how allowing the banks to continue to act unlawfully benefits the consumer & he shouldn't forget the electorate.

Tell him that if he does consider its OK then perhaps his opinion should be made available to a wider public on this & other websites so we can all take comfort in knowing he as a pillar of the establishment who like some of his colleagues sanctions such activity.

• 1 month later...