DCA behaviour

mr.ton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why is bad behaviour from DCA's so widespread throughout their industry?

For example, there is a thread on here from a poster who was happily paying 1st Credit & is now being threatened for the outstanding amount.

Do the DCA's have no sense of "customer relations" at all?

Do they not realize that a few simple "pleases'" & "thank you's" might get them alot furthur in terms of getting people to part with money?

Instead, they adopt a "sledgehammer to crack a nut" attitude & end up getting nothing :rolleyes:

It really is incredible how much they are their own worst enemies :mad:

Come on MrTon, you know they cant do that it would tarnish their glittering image if they turned all nice and polite.

I offered 1st cretins a reasonable sum and they turned it down???? so they aint getting nothing now:D

I know all that PGH :p

Im just trying to get to the bottom of why they are like that in the 1st place & what good they think it does them :confused:

It is basic human nature to fight back when threatened..in whatever capacity & they need to realize that.

They really dont have the first clue about dealing with people. They start off with demanding the money is paid in full within 7 days. They threaten legal action. They ring continuously. If you do offer them money its never enough. At no stage do they ever try to have a reasonable conversation with a debtor to try to reach and amicable compromise. I have only ever had one DCA who adopted this approach and as a result I am happily paying them. The rest like The Leeds Losers and that other shower from Reigate and the Crapquest muppets ended up with nothing. They were the weakest link. Goodbye.

Exactly the same with me. I negotiated Full & Final with the one and only DCA who ever treated me reasonably - I was happy and they no doubt made a nice profit. All the others got nothing at all, and they never will now (Stat Barred).

I too am pretty astonished by the behaviour of DCAs, especially some of the antics that I read on here. One can only surmise that the industry is stuffed from top to bottom with thickos, because anyone with two brain cells to rub together ought to be able to work out how counter-productive their actions are :rolleyes:

Exactly the same with me. I negotiated Full & Final with the one and only DCA who ever treated me reasonably - I was happy and they no doubt made a nice profit. All the others got nothing at all, and they never will now (Stat Barred).

I too am pretty astonished by the behaviour of DCAs, especially some of the antics that I read on here. One can only surmise that the industry is stuffed from top to bottom with thickos, because anyone with two brain cells to rub together ought to be able to work out how counter-productive their actions are :rolleyes:

The point is they're preying on those that DON'T post or read here.

My brother in law had one of them loans where someone comes to your door weekly to collect the money. The woman that used to visit him quit (he didn't just choose to stop paying them... he phisically couldn't pay them anything!), and the company never sent anyone after him for over 6 years, even though he still had another £130 to pay. They have never posted anything on his credit file. Now a DCA has got hold of this statute barred debt and are writing to him thretening to take him to court etc. Him and his wife are both quite well off now, and own a house and have sparkling credit ratings, so this DCA thretening to get a CCJ on them scares them whitless. I've told them it's all posturing and nagging, and I've told them their Threat-O-Grams are just that... empty threats, and I've told them the company has no legal basis for claiming this money but they are going to pay because they stand to lose out on getting better mortgage deals in the future.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar