Internet Trolls - An Opinion

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that often that I find myself disagreeing with the famous Mr Ton.

I despise the people who work for certain DCAs. Human beings they may be but that does not give them the right to behave in an appalling manner. I am thinking in particular of the ***t from that shower in Leeds who refused to get off the phone when I was waiting on a hospital call to see if my wife's cancer had returned. He replied he didnt give a f*** about her and that the cancer was probably my fault and if I paid my bills then she wouldnt have had got cancer. Charming b*****d.

The system and indeed the companies they work for actively encourage them to behave in an aggressive manner to get money out of people. The threat monkeys will do anything to boost their commission so as they can go out at the weekend with their pre pubescent mates and drink their alcopops. If they are really lucky Andy B will let them have a turn in the Crystal Maze.

They work for a greed driven industry whose sole reason for existance is to make huge sums of money out of peoples misfortune. They dont care what they do to acheive this. Where else would you get people demanding money and threatening you with all sorts of retribution if you dont pay up. The debt may be long Statute Barred or they have no paperwork to back it up but they still DEMAND payment and issue threats.

The only other people who behave like this are gangsters who run protection rackets.

The people who own some of Britains leading DCAs are in my opinion o better than gangsters. They know full well what their threat monkeys are up to but as long as the money ois rolling in they are happy to turn a blind eye.

The Debt collection industry has no redeeming features whatsoever

• Haha 1

The problem with DCAs is that they are regarded by the government as legitimate businesses and there is no doubt that their leaders are very successful businessmen but then again so are the Mafia and drug dealers.

What other country would award the CEO of a DCA the award of Young Businessman of the Year in 2007.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, well, well...it looks like Captain Brains has subsided from his trolling/creepy stalking duties.

Looks like the last few comments have done the trick.

They are all the same. once you point out their LIES to them then they crawl back under the stone from whence they came.

They only repeat the propoganda that they are taught in the threat centres and cannot deal with a logical argument

• 1 month later...