Central ticketing have involved solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my girlfriend went a few minutes over the allotted time recently in the local tesco car park and was issued a PCN by central ticketing, as she was actually shopping in teco's and the fact we spend £400+ a month there I told her not to pay it and to ignore the letters.

This morning she has recieved a letter from graham white solictors which is a 'notice of intended litigation' before legal proceedings are issued in the county court.

What course of action should I take next, I was considering contacting the solictors and asking for proof of who was driving the vehicle?

If it goes to court at what point would it affect her credit rating?

Thanks

Hi, my girlfriend went a few minutes over the allotted time recently in the local tesco car park and was issued a PCN by central ticketing, as she was actually shopping in teco's and the fact we spend £400+ a month there I told her not to pay it and to ignore the letters.

Well done you did the right thing

This morning she has recieved a letter from graham white solictors which is a 'notice of intended litigation' before legal proceedings are issued in the county court.

Hang tough your nearly throught the process. I think one or two more letters from Graham White and it all goes quiet.

What course of action should I take next, I was considering contacting the solictors and asking for proof of who was driving the vehicle?

Don't spoil it now. Ignore it.

If it goes to court at what point would it affect her credit rating?

It would affect her credit rating If all the following are met:

1. It actually goes to court (highly unlikely)

2. She loses her case (even more unlikely)

3. She fails to pay the judgement in the time specified by the court

Central Ticketing are well known. Loads of people have successfully ignored them and Graham White's and not been to court. (See this long running thread for the entire process http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/103287-central-ticketing-anyone-heard.html).

Continue to ignore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I first read the title, I thought Central had actually engaged REAL Solicitors and not the forum joke company, Graham White.

Safe to ignore these clowns.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

When I first read the title, I thought Central had actually engaged REAL Solicitors and not the forum joke company, Graham White.

Safe to ignore these clowns.

regards

well they prob have. but what people do who proport these evil scams in their own lives is up them.

i wonder if they will get get married and the honeymoon be paid for by the motorists they have already fleeced...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...