Barclaycard a.k.a. Morgan Stanley

estockroom
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a credit card with morgan stanley, barclaycard took it over a couple of years ago.

I have cca'd them and they have sent back a letter which acknowldges my request. Attached are the letter, the first two pages and the last page of the terms and conditions they sent.

They state in the letter that they are sending the credit agreement 'under separate cover', does this mean that the other document they sent is not my credit agreement or have they mistakenly put them in the same envelope?

How long do I give them to come up with a proper credit agreement?

Thanks in advance

letter1.jpg

letter2.jpg

terms1.jpg

terms2.jpg

terms8.jpg

Hi Estockroom,

They won't normally send you the credit agreement, despite what they've said. :mad:

Read other threads in this forum and you'll see just how many others are in a stalemate with BC about their credit agreements.

If they are past the 14 working days to respond to your CCA request, send them an Account In Dispute letter (which they'll ignore or disagree with).

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

The jpegs you posted above are too small to read, but I doubt we need to see them just now.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks for the reply. I'll make sure I put bigger images in next time.

Also I didn't mention that I think I have royally f***ed up, I signed the cca requests and sent them cheques, which obviously had my signiture on.

How likely is that a bank will forge this onto a credit agreement, seems unlikely to me even for a bank.

Good News - BC are not famous for lifting signatures to put onto credit agreements. :)

Bad News - BC are VERY famous for NOT sending out credit agreements, with or without dodgy lifted signatures. :mad:

Seriously, I doubt your mistake will have any repercussions at all.

Here's a general site guide which includes how to post up, or link to, documents - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html :)

Hi ESR,

The whole point about making a CCA request is that you request sight of the credit agreement, so you can check if it is properly executed and enforceable.

BC's tactic of NOT sending out the actual agreement, but only their T&C's, is their way of denying you the opportunity to challenge the enforceability of the account. :mad:

Any PPI on your Morgan Stanley card?

I went through the CCA farce with Sharkleycard- they sent me someone else's application form!

there was PPI on the account so I claimed it back as it was mis-sold for various reasons, and as they didnt have a credit agreement they couldnt prove otherwise. They wiped my balance. :D

Send them a letter from either post #2 or #4 from here. Adapt it to suit your own case as necessary - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/167584-barclaycard-no-cca.html#post1805315