PCN ISSUED, payed for ticket, parked in the wrong bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

of course, I have read it.

Today is the last day to pay. They gonna send me notice to owner. They ignored me asking to send TrO.

I did check the PDF you've sent me. It does show that there are two machines on that street which belong to the same zone P2s,but it doesn't get me anywhere.

Edited by saldi

of course, I have read it.

Today is the last day to pay. They gonna send me notice to owner. They ignored me asking to send TrO.

I did check the PDF you've sent me. It does show that there are two machines on that street which belong to the same zone P2s,but it doesn't get me anywhere.

I have already told you where you need to get the TMO from, parking services are not going to go to the effort of sending a copy out to help with your appeal. I also told you who you should write to but I assume you wrote back to the same woman you got the letter from? All you seem to have done is repeat your first letter with some not that relevant facts from the Traffic signs manual. I don't wish to sound rude but you ask for help yet have ignored almost every point I PM'd you I don't really understand what you expect in the way of help?

don't be so sensitive!! sorry. First time is never easy. I'll go and read everything again.

thanks again

Sorry I didn't mean to have a go its just frustrating when you try to help people and they don't seem to listen.

Ring up the highways department tomorrow and tell them to email you a copy of the TMO for the zone you parked in. If they cannot email it tell them you will collect it from the Merton link which is the information point at the Civic centre opp morden tube.

Don't be fobbed off by the appeals person, they are just doing what they are told and have little discretion, write to the head of Parking Services. Also email [email protected] who is the person responsible on the elected council for parking amongst other things. The point you need to make clear is you parked somewhere you were permitted to park and you paid for the time you parked. You read the sign which said pay and display and that is what you did and from the nearest machine. The council has not lost out financially and the PCN is being enforced purely to raise money. You did not park in a permit bay or other area you were not permitted to park and the Council should use common sense and its discretion on this occasion to cancel.

Hi green and not mean at all :)

I'VE GOT TRO.

it's a huge file, so where do I start?

What format is it in, did you get a physical copy or by email? There should be schedules attatched that show the bays and state tariff max stay etc? You need to check the bay you parked in says that its a flat fee for starters.