Derren Brown...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Never posted here but just saw Derren Brown appear to predict the lottery numbers and wanted to get some opinions.

I've only seen a couple of his things but whenver I see him do anything for some reason my mind is drawn to the sort of tricks they show on th real hustle.

For example he states legally he cannot give out the numbers before they are given, but I have a hard time believing this because he wouldn't revelaing the numbers would he? He'd be making a pure guess as to the numbers.

So I don't know how it was done, I believe I saw a live feed, but why was there a stand there with the balls? The image could've been superimposed.

What do others think?

I honestly believe he is very clever and gifted, but I do not believe he can do what he says.

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.

For example he states legally he cannot give out the numbers before they are given, but I have a hard time believing this because he wouldn't revelaing the numbers would he? He'd be making a pure guess as to the numbers.

quote]

That's exactly what I thought. Whenever he said he couldn't show the numbers till after the draw, I knew he'd have predicted the right ones :rolleyes:

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

He wouldn't dare give out the numbers before they are given. Can you imagine the number of people who would be sueing him for the return of their stake?

Has the draw been on yet? I just checked teletext for the results or anything else about DB's predictions but nothing there yet.

We actually flicked between CH4 and BBC1 and it did appear to be live.

We also ran it back(sky+) after to make sure that the balls never went out of view once the numbers had come out .

He certainly 'predicted' the correct numbers

"He certainly 'predicted' the correct numbers"

I concur but he could've done that a week ago, and why the props? That is what magicians do. He openly admitted he'd been working on this for a year. Maybe they simply filmed every possible combination of numbers.

Or here's another theory did anyone else notice the numbers were kind of unclear? Why did he write down and hold the bigger numbers above?

I think this is the most likely explanation, similar to the way people would con betting shops when two part betting slips were used.

Basically what I'm getting at is there's something up because if he can really do what he says he'd be the richest man alive!

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.

Not sure if I'm clear on the numbers, what I mean is along the lines of that thing wehre neve fi eht letrets are in the wrong order you still read the word. Something like that, otherwise there is no use for the props.

I got two numbers right yayy

just needed another four.

I'll do it next time

you meen Camelot got 2 numbers right, and they need to try harder!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

My wild thoughts have led to this (men in white coats are on the way).

I believe that somewhere behind him was one of those precise laser thingies

(the types they use in surgery and making cars and stuff, you know the ones that can be precise to the millimeter). And they could have burnt or etched the numbers on the Ping Pong balls in a matter of seconds. To me

the numbers did look burnt onto them. The only thing is, who was operating the thing?

I'll have to go now, there is someone at the door. I wonder who?

StraightJacket.jpg

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Now Saturday's Lotto is a rollover which means that Wednesday's lottery was not won. so why didn't he put his predicted numbers on????

It's only a pound. If I even have a dream that has numbers in it, I have to do the lottery including them numbers. The man is a joke!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I'm watching his program on how to win the lottery right now. And although I have (believe it or not) got quite a few GCE's:D, I can't understand half of what's coming out of his mouth. Maybe we have to get 23 mates and toss about in the park like divvies.

That should get us the jackpot.....What an *rsehole:mad:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)