What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aw thanks BB x

Off to work now............ bye X

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:-x:mad2:Lloyds Frigging Bank:mad2::-x

Not again!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not again!

Oh yes Caro! they haven't really stopped!!

Here!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thank you all for posting the recent messages because the reason I don't generally subscribe to new threads, or even reply to others, is because I'm fed up with people being asses! :mad2:

My mail box keeps clogging up with simple things that are easily found here, and even one or two posts previously. I admit I was a little overawed, but pointed in the right direction with encouragement and a good kick up the ass. I realised that most of it's all here with a helping hand and a shove in the right direction :)

I have a life, granted, not the best, but I do other things and help as many people as I can within the remit I state in my signature.

Now I feel like Scrooge :(

I'm certain that the lack of activity here, all over the forums, is because people have other worries and the 'die hard' amongst us sometimes get put off. This is a problem that the site admin. can address surely? I for one would gladly help with threads regarding certain issues. Perhaps the admin./site team may consider such a 'referral' approach. This might be a quicker way to help users because the site team could have a list of people who have had dealings with certain company s. An approach with no worries and for the member to say yes or no whether they can help/support at the start of an issue...

Sounds like something for the suggestions forum BB.

I do think that there are people who don't want to or can't spend the time researching for themselves. It is meant to be a self-help site after all.

Sometimes all people need is pointing to a few threads that will give them many answers they need, without others having to spend the time re-inventing the wheel. If they have questions then for clarification it's less annoying than having to give chapter and verse of what's already been posted many times before. They should put the work in for themselves though, because at the end of the day it's them who have to deal with their situation, especially if it comes to standing up in front of a judge - and the opposition.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you all for posting the recent messages because the reason I don't generally subscribe to new threads, or even reply to others, is because I'm fed up with people being asses! :mad2:

My mail box keeps clogging up with simple things that are easily found here, and even one or two posts previously. I admit I was a little overawed, but pointed in the right direction with encouragement and a good kick up the ass. I realised that most of it's all here with a helping hand and a shove in the right direction :)

I have a life, granted, not the best, but I do other things and help as many people as I can within the remit I state in my signature.

Now I feel like Scrooge :(

:hug:

:hug:

Awww! A lovely hug :)

Not sure I've encountered you here before :???:

Calmed down a bit now.

Tummy playing up again Caro. Lost another eight pounds... Trying to sort it out but may have to go in to hospital next week... Not impressed with that as you can imagine lol... How will I get out of there to have a ciggie :???::!:

How stoopid was I after giving up last year and then starting again 'cos of stress and boredom :???:

Ah well BB. May be another opportunity to give up for good this time. Hope you don't need to go in though.

Awww! A lovely hug :)

Not sure I've encountered you here before :???:

Calmed down a bit now.

Tummy playing up again Caro. Lost another eight pounds... Trying to sort it out but may have to go in to hospital next week... Not impressed with that as you can imagine lol... How will I get out of there to have a ciggie :???::!:

How stoopid was I after giving up last year and then starting again 'cos of stress and boredom :???:

I pop in from time to time, just to be nosey ;) Im often found in the bailiff forum skulking about :lol:

Ah... Bailiffs... Nawty people...

Had a run in with some about five years ago for an account (two parking tickets and a speeding offence that was thrown out by the mag.) that had already been paid to the court via my disability benefits two years previously. They fancied my puma and scared the living S*** out of me at 8am with a tow truck. Had to ring my ex hubby 'cos I knew it was wrong.

Thier offices didn't open 'til 8.30am so me and ex hubby sat in my sitting room with the bailff's paperwork and them holding £250 in cash outside in their truck. I refused to give them the keys for the car and called the police who were able top verify that there were no outstanding fines...

As soon as the bailiffs were 'called off' by their office they threw the money at us and grabbed the paperwork thus not enabling us to get the b'tards...

They were a company based in Merthyr, South Wales. Very nice gentlemen with a lot of 'thug' in the mix :!::-x

yep I was right............they still recon I owe them the princley sum of £32.09...but at least they have re-issued it from being £64.18 the donkeys.................BUT IT HAS BEEN PAID a bliddy month or more ago...makes me want to swear ooops :madgrin: