BC+w

discod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent them a CCA request they sent me a letter back stating the agreement is not covered by a CCA so i wrote them back asking what the debt actually was and today they have sent me the same letter as before saying the agreement is not covered blah blah blah.

Am i right in thinking i now send them an account in dispute letter?? and if so which template is it please.

Also requested a CCA from Reliable about a catalogue debt and now the catalogue have got in touch but all they have sent me is a statement with a minimum payment on,what next please :)

Sent them a CCA request they sent me a letter back stating the agreement is not covered by a CCA so i wrote them back asking what the debt actually was and today they have sent me the same letter as before saying the agreement is not covered blah blah blah.

Am i right in thinking i now send them an account in dispute letter?? and if so which template is it please.

Also requested a CCA from Reliable about a catalogue debt and now the catalogue have got in touch but all they have sent me is a statement with a minimum payment on,what next please :)

You need to keep the two issues separate on different threads tbh, will stop confusion.

If they havent proved the debt is yours or stated what it is then dont respond, just ignore until they do supply some proof or take matters further imo.

When did you allegedly take out the catalogue and did you apply online/sign for anything?

S.

Catalogue Debt - if you applied for this online then there are different rules for this compared to an paper agreement that was signed and dated. Do any other caggers know what the rules are?

The CCA Request to BCW - if the debt is a telecommunications debt ( like BT, o2 etc) then it would not be covered by a CCA request. You will need to SAR them.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

The CCA Request to BCW - if the debt is a telecommunications debt ( like BT, o2 etc) then it would not be covered by a CCA request. You will need to SAR them.

Why waste £10, its up to them to provide details of the debt not just demands.

S.

Ok the catalogue was taken out online,i sent for a CCA request and what I got was a statement asking for a payment.

The other debt I asked about was sent by BC+W,i sent a cca they sent me a letter stating the debt is not covered by a cca so i sent the next letter saying i do not recognise the debt and all they have done is send me the cca is not covered by this debt letter again

Ok the catalogue was taken out online,i sent for a CCA request and what I got was a statement asking for a payment.

The other debt I asked about was sent by BC+W,i sent a cca they sent me a letter stating the debt is not covered by a cca so i sent the next letter saying i do not recognise the debt and all they have done is send me the cca is not covered by this debt letter again

Ok, the debt with BC+W you've asked for proof they've not provided it.. wouldnt do anything more with that until they do provide proof.. do you have proof of posting the letter?

As to the catalogue, if it was taken out online after Dec2004 and you did the digital signature bit (tick box) then its likely enforceable although they should provide something back for the CCA...interestingly enough I believe it was only last year that one catalogue became CCA compliant with online signatures.. cant remember which one so you'll have to do some digging but it was announced in the press (credit today I believe).

S.

Heya yes have proof sent recorded etc and yes was taken out 07 i believe online.Surely they should have some kind of CCA otherwise how can they enforce it,is there a letter I can send the catalogue direct please.Thanks so much for your help xx

Heya yes have proof sent recorded etc and yes was taken out 07 i believe online.Surely they should have some kind of CCA otherwise how can they enforce it,is there a letter I can send the catalogue direct please.Thanks so much for your help xx

Ok then to be honest it'll probably be enforceable but look into finding that article I mentioned as it was basically saying all agreements taken out online prior to that were unenforceable.. just cant remember who it was :-(

If you have sent a s78 request and they've not responded with the agreement but have just supplied a statement saying pay us then you need to put the account in dispute...

Letter from templates library here

Be warned tho that they WILL still trash your credit file regardless.

S.