Read This! - Daily Express Aug 5th 2009

N.P
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Subbing and writing and emailing! Its worth at least letting them know the scale and variety of threats and blackmail that are received on a regular basis. Its enough to drive anyone mad (now where did i put my pete tong)

Blue Boo 1 - First Direct 0 :razz:

Blue Boo 1 - Global Debt recovery 0:razz:

Ongoing

Boo V GDR - Acc Disputed complaint made :confused:

Boo V 1st Credit -Acc Disputed complaint made:-x

Ms Widdecombe has my permission to show the email I sent to the CSA when she meets with them, hopefully things will start going against these cretins.

I am sure they are contributing massively to the global warming crisis by turning on their threat machines and not turning them off until the cycle has ended three times...

Is there any hackers out there who would like to trash the systems of these so-called agencies?

You have my permission to wipe all of my information from them.

There is no need for companies like these, they should be banned! Then lets see the dicks who work for these silly named firms try and get a real job, doing real work instead of trying to bully people into reck and ruin.

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Is there any hackers out there who would like to trash the systems of these so-called agencies?

You have my permission to wipe all of my information from them.

There is no need for companies like these, they should be banned! Then lets see the dicks who work for these silly named firms try and get a real job, doing real work instead of trying to bully people into reck and ruin.

Excellent idea, although CAG does not condone any liilegal behaviour ;)

Excellent idea, although CAG does not condone any liilegal behaviour ;)

It`s not illegal. They have my permission to destroy my data. What else they do is up to them.

Who cares anyway? Everything these clowns do is illegal :p

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)