You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It's got very serious on here lately, a bit of light relief .. :)

A Tuesday morning ditty

Why write to me, dear Blur, O’debt and Spot?

I thought you were a DCA, but you’re not..

You’re glowing letters look like Summons Papers

Guaranteed to give a gal the vapours

But closer viewing tells the hidden tale

A threatogram is all you will unveil

We may, we might,we could

We possibly would

Is all that is contained inside your threat

You keep saying that you’re “pro”

And your “client’s” good to go...

But I haven’t seen a sign of action yet!

Pretending to be what

You’re most definitely not

Is a practice I just cannot understand

So I’ll tell the OFT

And I’m sure they will agree..

You’re just Laughihax’s hidden, withered hand…

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

Thank for posting your little ditty elsa,cheered up my gloomy tuesday:D

Thanks Elsa. That has put a smile on my face on this rainy day.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

:)

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Thanks elsa, cheered me up too:)

Oooh I just noticed i've turned 'Gold' yipheeeeee

Whooo congratulations Joemay :D

everyone feel free to add their own verses...:cool:

This should be in the bear garden :mad::p

I was just thinking that Mr T

the bank keeps saying you're in debt

and in their eyes the cast is set

for proof of debt they're not too picky

but they haven't allowed for diddydicky

who in a flash and without remorse

will fillet their donkey and flog their horse

If my cheekiness thread gets moved there then this certainly does :mad::p

This should be in the bear garden :mad::p

If my cheekiness thread gets moved there then this certainly does :mad::p

Tis done. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Hmmm,

Needs a bit of a dust round in here..who left that doorstep there?

New net curtains, a nice new (on tick) Dodgy DN sofa and we're laughing...:D

and nice ditty diddydicky :D