style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My brother had many tickets. I sent off a DPA and received a list of tickets registered to his car. There were no amounts and I only have a couple of the tickets as proof.

I want to know can I make an estimate on the amounts and charge 8% interest without the actualy tickets?

Well done on the high court victory!!

Help me to help others!

They have not provided you with all the data. Each ticket should have a full record from the issuing to the paying. The amount paid relates to DATA that you have requested. Tell them you want everything relating to every ticket issued to your vehicles or you will report them tho the IC.

You can claim the 8% from the date you paid the money up to the date of any settlement or judgement.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

brilliant I thought this was very limited information - they were quick enough to take my £10 for it too!

Will give them a call on monday

!!! NO !!!

Put it in writing.

I called npower earlier this week and got the Call Centre muppet to say what I wanted him to say. I then advised him that the opening message I received when I called was that "This call may be recorded" and I had recorded the conversation. I was then told I could not do that and he was terminating the call.

Don't do as we do. Do as we tell you.

I have been advised in my other post but thought it would be helpful.

I sent off a DPA - the £10 was taken

I recieved a print out with codes and no explanations for what they meant

I wasn't told what I've paid!

She gave me phone numbers to call round!!!

Well just to confirm - I can write back and ask either she complys with the DPA or I inform the information commissioner?

Correct??

Cheers

Also when I request a DPA do I have to send in a request ( and pay £10 each ) for each car or can I request all my data held about me rather than my car?

Help me to help others!

Also when I request a DPA do I have to send in a request ( and pay £10 each ) for each car or can I request all my data held about me rather than my car?

The request is for "Personal Data" so its one request for all data that can be referred back to you personally. ie. you paid ten tickets you are entitled to all data relating to all ten of them for the one fee of £10.00.

damn i asked for information regarding one of the cars i had.... nothing i can do now. I suppose I could send in another asking for all information and just absorb the second £10. Shall I list the cars of just ask for any tickets relating to my name?

Thanks

Help me to help others!

damn i asked for information regarding one of the cars i had.... nothing i can do now. I suppose I could send in another asking for all information and just absorb the second £10. Shall I list the cars of just ask for any tickets relating to my name?

Thanks

Give them your name, address including any previous, Date of Birth and I assume all the cars were registered to you, give them a list of registration numbers to assist them.

had prolly a few cars... could prolly get a list. However I did just send a rather rude letter explaining she has not done her job properly by not supplying all the information. Guess she doesn't HAVE to provide all the cars tickets as I have only requested information on the one or could I argue??

Help me to help others!

had prolly a few cars... could prolly get a list. However I did just send a rather rude letter explaining she has not done her job properly by not supplying all the information. Guess she doesn't HAVE to provide all the cars tickets as I have only requested information on the one or could I argue??

Rob,

It should be clarified that the only Data you are entitled to is data that can be identified as relating to yourself as a living individual. You are not entitled to data relating to the vehicles.

If a PCN was issued and paid by the driver who was not the registered keeper such data does not refer to you as you could not be identified from it until such time as the council apply for registered keeper details. (Your name then appears) The council are then processing "Personal Data" which is data that you would be entitled to with a Subject Access Request under the DPA.

The reason I said include a list of registration numbers was to try and jump one step ahead of them by assisting, resulting in them providing data relating to the vehicle, which they are under no legal obligation to give as it is not "Personal Data"