ccj to with welcome.now dispute

stepwayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

stepwayne

chill we all have to learn

when i first took on welcome i was shooting in the dark and made mistakes by the dozen

i know its harsh but you will end up with egg on your face otherwise

ill do a draft for you but you do need to understand it, complete with explanations

i believe this is in the bag

we have far to much on welcome

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

change the templates where necessary, so that it reads and makes sense.

However, as Postggi says you need to go over and over your case so that you clearly know what you are trying to say, and have the backup (legally) to put them straight.

yes thursday post, thanks emanevs.

yes thats what i need something to look at then understand it as in my case.

if i have something in front of me relating to my figures etc then i can maybe take it in a little better.

its just the uncertainty surrounding this thats made me nervous and sends me in a total mess.

i woke at 4.44 this morning ,first thing in my head was this.really appreciate the help guys.

but i must be prepared or i know i'll lose.

phew!!

ok but will the judge take a dim view on this.

he already said that we need to know what we are talking about.

plus welcome have to let us know their stance 3 days before the hearing.

another thing the judge said will be a hurdle is the timescale making the application.(just under a year).any arguements on that?

one other question,

will i be allowed in as all this is my wifes,

shes signed everything,

even court docs. (she understands less than me)

they let me in last time but not to see judge.

i made sure i got what went on straight after.

she is familiar with courts,

she works at a sols,

but only receptionist...

they really don't deal with this stuff either.

don't know why you lot feel the need to reassure me..lol:p

thanks emanevs. both you and post have been great tonight.

but i would like it drilling into my head in 6year old terms. when i panic i dont take things in, things seem to drift out of my head. thanks again

Wayne M8. You Will Be fine. We may not be able to be with you on the Day, But please remember you do have the Best Wishes of ALL here from CAG with you.

The Advice you have been given is Totally and Absolutely the BEST anyone can have.

A Few Deep Breaths Now and on the day will Help. Stay Calm and Your Powers of Retention Will Be Amazing. You are the One With the Power here. You are Reclaiming your Rights and that is another thing you have that outways in my opinion anything else. You are Right.

Good Luck Wayne. Take it Easy Please M8.

Cheers, mARK

Wayne M8. You Will Be fine. We may not be able to be with you on the Day, But please remember you do have the Best Wishes of ALL here from CAG with you.

The Advice you have been given is Totally and Absolutely the BEST anyone can have.

A Few Deep Breaths Now and on the day will Help. Stay Calm and Your Powers of Retention Will Be Amazing. You are the One With the Power here. You are Reclaiming your Rights and that is another thing you have that outways in my opinion anything else. You are Right.

Good Luck Wayne. Take it Easy Please M8.

Cheers, mARK

Ditto this! Best of luck Wayne

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

bump. gotta sort this haven't i post. need to get things to drop off at court monday. at work during monday day, so won't be online. sorry to ask, but timescale worries me. need it at the court and more importantly in my thick head. need to memorise. thanks again.