annualcreditreport.co.uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning

Having found the link for the above FREE credit report vai this and other sites, I applied for the FREE report. Having received my PIN by post I have just accessed it........................now I am either doing something wrong or reading it wrong.........................but nothing exists???:eek:

Having paid experian some time back (think 2 yrs ago) there were debts showing on there including settled judgements etc etc (1 of the debts is still being paid off by me) yet this report shows ZILCH NADA:!:

Anyone else used this company, did you get the results expected or like me did you have nothing save name and address on the 'report'?

Apologies if this is on the wrong board, but though I would use them to find out when HBOS defaulted a bank acct I know nothing about and am currently being pursued by Rockwell for!

I know they offer a premium service for £4-97 a YEAR but even that little amount is not worth parting with if they show you nothing!

Comments/experiences from anyone please :confused:

H :-)

I have used it for almost a year and it show some but not all of my alleged accounts (;)) I think it only uses one of the CRA's (can't remember which one but it isn't Experian or Equifax) so if they haven't got anything on you then it will be blank. I was using the £4 a month one but have now switched over to checkmyfile.com which is better but still doesn't show the experian report :(