ECP - a year on !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'Euro Car Parks' and their attack dogs, 'Control Account', have been in communication with me now since the end of May 2008. They alleged I had parked in a disabled bay in a supermarket car park but didn't actually leave me a ticket. They told me this by writing to me 6 weeks later.

I have disputed this and have responded as per advice and templates given on this site and this culminated with the usual threats of CCJ's etc.. from Control Account.

The penultimate letter I received was from Control Account in September 2008 giving me 28 days or else ! Some 8 months then passed by and I heard nothing expecting this to have have been the end.

To my amazement and over a year after the event, I recently received another letter from Control Account which was exactly the same as the one they sent me in September 2008 but giving me only 7 days or else !

What are these guys on ?

Is this some sort of last ditch anniversary effort to recover some money or have they really got nothing else in life to do ?

Has anyone else experienced anything similar so far after the event ?

Par for the course, although some are a little more persistent than others.

As before...... Ignore. ;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

oh my goodness, takings really are down in PPC land. Sleep well fellow do gooders. (the PPCs reading this can have as much insomnia as they can handle). As this is ECP it could just be part of Simon's drive to gouge as much money as he can, word on the street is that he wants a new yacht (I am not joking about the yacht shopping) and is whipping his troops to produce. So make sure everyone you know knows about ECP and what to do with their paperwork. I would suggest posting it to Simon's home address with a picture of a yacht stapled to it.

I am currently going through the same motion as your self. From what I have read here and researched else where, just ignore these clowns.. They may keep trying but eventually their printer ink will dry out, if not its costing them alot more time and effort than your self!

• 2 weeks later...

Case is similar to mine ' got the allged ticket' in April 08, although didnt know anything about it til 8 weeks or so later when the letter landed on my mat. Ive snet the standard replies - not communicating with them at all (although I would love my day in court with them as I have lots of evidence that will blow their accusation out of the window-but thats another story), anyway got my last letter well before christmas 2008 and heard nothing then in May got a 'last chance or were off to court letter' that too got filed under B for Bin, when will they get bored and GO AWAY

Yeah like me, they have about as much chance of getting any cash out of me as I have of getting 6 numbers up on the lottery, considering I dont even buy a ticket - their chances are nil:) oh well keeps the postmen in a job I suppose