Ripped off by major car manufactuers [my employers]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I work for a well known car manufactuer and recieve a small discount on new car purchases.

I applied for a loan and was initially approved. So I went ahead and ordered my new car.

After a couple of weeks I had not recieved my loan and was informed that I could not recieve it as there was a default on my credit file.

I then contacted my head office and cancelled the order with an explanation why. I was then informed that the car had alreay been sent out to the local dealership awaiting my collection.

I was not aware that the car would be delivered so soon. All the paperwork I have recieved from my head office states that I have to send payment before I can have the car.

I have now recieved an invoice for £382. This is a cancellation charge.

I dont think I should pay it as I was led to believe the car can only be delivered once I had paid.

Any advice on this would be very helpfull as I cannot and will not pay this charge.

My mangers are not being very helpfull and are choosing not to get involved.

Thanks

hi. 2 points.did you order the car or not verbaly or signed for if so did you read terms and conditions (if not dont do it again)if you signed for it dont think theres a lot u can do(fair terms and conditions look it up martin lewis moneysavingexpert)if u did not sign ask them to prove u ordered the car.point 2 the company u dealt with saved u time by ordering the car(rightly or wrongly)be fair with them.will they lose money on this car (no)if u want the car visit martins site and get the best loan available to u with your credit score.good luck.wayyny