overdraft lloyds tsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all

received letter today from LLOYDS asking me to fill in income/expenditure form and must be sent back within 14 days of their letter which was dated 17th august ....

im wondering if there is a lowest amount that they always are willing to accept to or do they try and grind you down wanting every last penny ?

also , if i say propose to pay £50 per month and they refuse this would a court view me as trying to make a reasonable offer if repayment or they side with the big bank ???

hi

thanks again for the advice

is there a template letter to send offering to pay say £50 a month or do i just draft a few lines saying im willing to pay whatever and not explain my income and outgoings at all ???

• 2 weeks later...

hi all i hope someone can help me,a while back i sent off for a credit agreement from lloyds tsb,as scm were hassling me,anyway,i get a letter today,they do include a credit agreement for a loan i took out,which was for £2000,but they have also included a current account which has no agreement and it is for £4000,the letter i received to day goes as follows....

our client lloyds tsb

account number ********** £4259

loan agreement ************ £2000

further to your recent request,we hereby enclose a copy of the credit agreement.(yes they have included one for the loan account)

the current account application is no longer available as it is more than 6 years old and not subject to the consumer credit act.

we await your repayment plans.

can anyone tell me what to do,i fully accept the loan agreement,but they dont have one for the account???

hi all ......to continue this thread...........

today i received another letter from lloyds saying as i hadnt responded to SCM request of full payment or been in contact they have suspended any legal action for further 10 days to let me respond

i have rung them saying i sent 2 letters within the last 10 days stating my current financial position and my wish to make regular monthly payments of £40 but i havnt heard any responce to either letter

they say they havnt received any letters from me in the last 10 days though and the bloke on phone wanted me to give my income and expenditure details over the phone , to which i said no chance as i have sent 2 letters stating my position so i suggest you look amongst the mail

im not sure what to do now as legal action is not a thing i really want

shall i ring back and discuss my details over the phone or wait to hear their responce via post ????

if they did take me to court i would never be able to pay £2005 in one go so why dont they just accept my offer of £ 40 per month ..unless a court would demand i pay more ??

please help

has anyone had any dealings with SCM solicitors before ?

if there threatening legal action now just how serious are they and will a court look in my favour if gets that far as ive made several attempts to try resolve a reasonable monthly payment or do the big companys always come out ontop

Hello Steve

Have you keep copies of the letters you have sent ****

and did you send them Recorded Delivery

Do NOT call them you are wasting your time, keep everything

in writing keep copies of what you send them and keep the

envelopes as well from them .

I have first hand knowledge of **** they will try anything

Cheers Tonks:-)

Edited by Tonka99
added some text

• 4 months later...

update to my thread

in november Lloyds tsb sent me a letter saying pay £19 every month on 15th , i accepted this and continue to make regular payments

however , 3 weeks ago SCM sent a letter saying they have been instructed by Lloyds to collect the whole balance of £2015 immediately

i sent a letter to both Lloyds and SCM saying i have copies of letter sent to me confirming i pay £19 every month , with even the dates printed on it up until august 15th 2010 , so i feel it is unfair how they now want to claim the whole lot when we had agreed a repayment plan

today i received a letter from SCM saying they want a new income and expenditure form sending within 7 days , i sent this info back in sept 2009 and Lloyds sent me the above mentioned letter stating i pay £19 back each month

my personal circumstances have altered since as i only work 4 days a week now but why should i send all the info again to these people when they set the repayment plan up ??????

are they allowed to go back on what they sent me ?

please help

• 5 months later...

hello all

just a new turn on this case

last week i received a letter from WESCOTT saying LLOYDS TSB had instructed them to collect the £2050 within 7 days to which i sent a letter stating i already have an agreement with LLOYDS that i pay £19 each month ( which i hadnt paid for few moths as was awiaitng a resonse from them regarding the letter they sent me in feb )

however , today i received another letter from WESCOTT saying i have 7 days to respond or they will either take legal action to recover debt or send a door stop collerctor to my house ( which is my worst case scenario )

what can i do next please

i havnt a clue now how to tackle yet another threatening debt collection agency threatening action unless the full debt is paid in 7 days !!!

yes i do have written confirmation from Lloyds regarding the agreement i pay £19 a month

BUT why have wescott taken over this debt and chasing me for full payment ???