Restons/MBNA Issued Court Claim **ROUND ONE TO SF**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ask solicitor to aim higher :rolleyes:

LOL! More like give them a bloody nose! CITB:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! More like give them a bloody nose! CITB:D

Exactly:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Omnia praesumuntur rite et solemniter esse acta (all things are presumed to be correctly done)

Well i dont think the juge sitting in at my SJ hearing agreed with that! :D:D:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi Gaz

I have heard of robinson way! They have featured on some of these cheekiness to DCA threads going round this forum if i remember correctly! There was a hilarious one from someoone concerning a lost tea towel! LOL ,Apparently they are a good one to wind up! :D

My soliciter is waiting for them to follow the judges directions ! They have have till nearly end of this month to comply! Then i am supposed to be having a another hearing and that same barrister who did such an excellant job last time going to represent me again i believe!:D

Hi Sunflower

Hows it going, got my judgement from the Courts confirmed in writing yesterday so that's all dune and dusted with Howard Cohen:D.

Got a new DCA on my back if your interested :D, There Called Robinson Way and work for Halifax at the moment:mad:.

Gaz

Hi Gaz:D

Excellant news you got shot of Cohens!:DI remember how we we all were at begginning of new year wondering what MBNA had in store for us and who they were going to set on us! Well for you and me and many other Caggers things been panning out quite well so far! :D:D:D

Yet more good news.

At this rate you will need to change this to the 'We stuffed MBNA:lol:' thread.

David

Hi David

Lol! Just getting geared up for round two! :D:D

The only Robinson i knew was the one's that got lost in space.

I remember Will Robinson and Penny, even there spacecraft Jupitor 1.

Oh well they must of found there way home, as they have contacted me!!!!!!.

Gaz

Hi Gaz

I have heard of robinson way! They have featured on some of these cheekiness to DCA threads going round this forum if i remember correctly! There was a hilarious one from someoone concerning a lost tea towel! LOL ,Apparently they are a good one to wind up! :D

Gaz

LOL! :D:D:D

Gaz

It must be the robot!!!!!

Warning......warning.....warning

david

Yes the robot was great! LOL :D:D Warning warning you are about to be contacted by some twits!:D

On the security details questions, soem of my favourites are from a poster called Drexl Spivey on Diskmandave's Robinson Way thread. For example-

RW caller : Good afternoon, I am calling from Robinson way , can I confirm your name is Drexl Spivey ?

Drexl : I am he, Drexl Spivey

RW Caller : I am phoning in regard to your acc ...

Drexl : Cease

RW Caller : excuse me ?

Drexl : You are familiar with the data protection act 1998 are you not ? . Were you just about to contravene that act by what could be illegal disclosure by not going through the correct security checks to ascertain who it is exactly you are talking to ?

RW Caller : Er , could you tell me your postcode please .

Drexl : My postcode ! ( sounding incredulous ) , you can't ask for my postcode and think that fufils any kind of security criteria , anyone can know my post code, it is in the public domain, it is on the electoral register. How would you like it if the security code to enter your online banking was asking your postcode . You need to ask me something only I would know .

Drexl : you need to ask me the name of my first cat. That is the question i always use for any account. Ok, now ask away.

RW Caller : Hangs up

The above was posted on my original MBNA thread by Emma! to give us a laugh over robinson way!

Hi Gaz!

i think you will like the above thread on Robinson Way it features some good DCA baiting phone calls!:D

Hi sf and gaz, just got ask a q now that you two have steamed ahead of me in the knowledge front. can every dca that takes over the debt take you to court? does that mean that you could essentially be in court a whole lot and the barrister you have acting or even yourself having to take time off work could keep fighting the same issue the enforceability of any agreement?? this is a bit concerning sf that you have done round one but now your on to round two and 3 and 4? not sure i understand, i got an e mail about some debt collectors awards in the country, goodness knows why i got it but gonna post it on my muffintop v mbna thread as it gives loads names which could be insight.

muffintop

Won Nationwide £900 and £1908 Bank Charges

Lloyds personal account 1,861

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Abbey bank acc. Stayed 2008

CCA requested Barclaycard Nov 08 - n1 issued - GAVE UP

CCA Mbna Nov 08- n1 issued - GAVE UP

Marks and Spencer Money Nov 08 -lost found 2b enforceable.

Tomson Holiday - WON

if I help you tip my little scales it gives me a thrill. MT

Hi Muffintop

I think when the Original crediter sells or passes your account onto another pondfeeder there is always the chance the second pondfeeder may also try to take someone to court again or threaten it However if they silly enough to try and take someone to court who has already given original crediter grief in a court they are living dangerously! i should imagine!:D

If you've seen DCA 1 off in court i.e. submitted a defence & got a discontinuance or strike out, DCA 2 would have to produce new evidence (& that doesn't mean just finding your agreement etc.) & apply to the court for permission to start fresh proceedings. DCA 2 will prob. make threatening noises at you but you can see him off by simply referring to DCA 1's submission. Usually at that point DCA 2 will sell on to DCA 3 & the threats start over. The only way you can stop it is by applying to the court to have your agreement declared unenforceable but you would have to be very sure it was before you started down that course of action.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

If you've seen DCA 1 off in court i.e. submitted a defence & got a discontinuance or strike out, DCA 2 would have to produce new evidence (& that doesn't mean just finding your agreement etc.) & apply to the court for permission to start fresh proceedings. DCA 2 will prob. make threatening noises at you but you can see him off by simply referring to DCA 1's submission. Usually at that point DCA 2 will sell on to DCA 3 & the threats start over. The only way you can stop it is by applying to the court to have your agreement declared unenforceable but you would have to be very sure it was before you started down that course of action.

the other way to stop it is to simply file all future letters unanswered until such time as you receive notification of legal procedings (you'll know when that is- hell will already have frozen over)

Hi sf and gaz, just got ask a q now that you two have steamed ahead of me in the knowledge front. can every dca that takes over the debt take you to court? does that mean that you could essentially be in court a whole lot and the barrister you have acting or even yourself having to take time off work could keep fighting the same issue the enforceability of any agreement?? this is a bit concerning sf that you have done round one but now your on to round two and 3 and 4? not sure i understand, i got an e mail about some debt collectors awards in the country, goodness knows why i got it but gonna post it on my muffintop v mbna thread as it gives loads names which could be insight.

funnily enough i did ask my soliciter about this just after we were discussing his and his barristers sucess in getting my Restons/MBNA SJ case set aside .He said if round two was successful and we beat them !All i would need to do in future if anyone tried to take or threatenend legal action against me on that account was just to tell him and he would see them off :Dand they could be reported to OFT etc ,Another good thing about having a CFA solictor involved! :D