won Claim for return of College fees-service not provided - now Suing for loss of earnings.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK so what is it that I'll be claiming for? Is it not the interest on the lost earnings?

PLEASE READ MY POSTS!!! I'VE GONE THROUGH THIS AT LEAST TWO TIMES SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI the amount of my pay rise has not been settled yet, I'll know by the end of the month latest.

So let us know when it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Ok. Sorry for delay. Here are proposed letters;

Fill in gaps. Fax tomorrow. Attach to fax to DG Solicitors copies of the letter of complaint you sent to HSBC & their response (to show you're not lying). No need to send ANY attachments to court.

If no fax number for DG Solicitors on their documents, remove the "BY FAX TO ... ONLY" bit and replace with "BY 1st CLASS POST" and send by 1st class post.

Please confirm when faxes/post sent. If sending by fax no need to send by post too, isn't something that requires legal service.

To Court:

The Court Manager,

Watford County Court,

court address

BY FAX TO ... ONLY

16th February 2010

Dear Sirs,

Re: Claim No.: 9WD....

Claimant / Judgment Creditor: ....

2nd Defendant / 2nd Judgment Debtor: HSBC Bank plc

I write further to the aforementioned matter.

I can confirm that the 2nd Judgment Debtor has now paid the sum of Judgment in full.

Please therefore mark the Judgment debt as Satisfied (as it has been paid more than one month after the date of Judgment).

Sincerely,

Mr. ... - Claimant / Judgment Creditor

To DG Solicitors:

Solicitors address

BY FAX TO ... ONLY

16th February 2010

Dear Sirs,

Re: Claim No.: 9WD....

Claimant / Judgment Creditor: ....

2nd Defendant / 2nd Judgment Debtor: HSBC Bank plc

I write further to the aforementioned matter.

In response to your letter dated ; your client was aware of the Judgment in Default and Administration of the 1st Defendant & 1st Judgment Debtor; as I had informed them by letter which was sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Since I received the cheque your client "lost" the cheque when I deposited it into my current account. I therefore complained to your client directly and only in the past week was it finally credited to my account.

I can confirm that this now closes this chapter of the saga; and I have today notified Watford County Court of the payment of the judgment debt in full, by your client; requesting that it be marked as Satisfied (as it took more than one month from the date of Judgment being granted for your client to make payment).

I attach copies of my letter to your client and their response, in relation to the "lost" payment; for your reference.

Sincerely,

Mr. .... - Claimant / Judgment Creditor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Ok silly question, am I supposed to replace the "..." with the name of whomever I am faxing?

Nope! The fax number! Should be obvious from my previous drafted documents.

OK all faxed.

Great. That's closed.

Let us know when your wage increase is agreed.

Hi LP, I want to stop LITR trading as I know they will con more and more people.

How can I do this without making myself sensitive to be sued by LITR for defamation etc?

Oh, can I call up just to have a go at them? pleaseee?

Edited by needadvice1

Hi LP, I want to stop LITR trading as I know they will con more and more people.

How can I do this without making myself sensitive to be sued by LITR for defamation etc?

Oh, can I call up just to have a go at them? pleaseee?

needadvice1,

You can do whatever the hell you want but I recommend against it all!

I am much too BUSY to spend so much time chatting with you here about irrelevant issues!

Please just stop driving me mad about things irrelevant to your case. It's seriously getting on my nerves!

This thread is 27 pages longer, with probably about 40% of it unnecessary!

Thanks for your understanding!

legalpickle

• 3 weeks later...
hi LP, you haven't forgotten about me have you?

How could I?

Did you read my posts? If you did you know what you have to do - start a new thread regarding the loss of earnings linking to this thread.

But I'm not going to be able to help till June at the earliest. It's Passover in 2 weeks and I'm going on holiday - for the first time in almost 4 years 3 weeks after Passover till the end of May. And I have craploads of work and studying to do before then.

LP, you deserve a holiday more than anyone I can think of ... just leave a forwarding email address for desperate Caggers ;)

Thanx DB!

I'll be online but will only be assisting with urgent issues that arise on threads I am currently helping with!

Ok LP. Anything I can work on in he mean time? June is a long way away.

Also, I cannot find your explanation of what I'll be suing for anywhere. Please can you explain? I am completely lost.

I am really much too busy to go through this again at the moment!

Ok well when you have time can you?

I've said I will when I can.

• 2 months later...

Basically, I started a course at a college and it turned out that this college didn't know what they were doing etc. so I quit and had to delay my studies and therefore exams and therefore pay rise by 6 months.

I am suing for the loss of earnings. I have no idea exactly what I'd be suing for but LP will be telling me when he has time which should be in a few days.

I have already sued and won to get my refund for tution fees.