"Parking Charge" £70 Euro Car Parks?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These companies love to make it sound like they can just fill in a form and 'obtain' a CCJ. Small matter of a court hearing, which they'd lose.

Not that it matters because these clowns have never done court and never will do.

be interesting if they tried to take my wife to court for the parking fine as she had a broken neck at the time and was unable to drive for 4 weeks!

And, of course, its not a "fine". it's an invoice.

I have just received the last of the letters, i have also received a telephone message asking then to contact them, is this all part of the process?

• 1 month later...

What's the point?

Euro have never done court and never will, and if Control Account a.k.a. Euro in disguise want to send you some more letters, they will.

Send that and you'll have just thrown 30 odd pence down the drain. Buy a Mars bar on Euro Car Parks!

Whether you replied or not doesn't affect the facts of the case.

Nothing to lose in sending that letter, but remove the bit about "doing your job". Sounds too nice to me! They are scamsters after all!

• 3 weeks later...

hi i parked my vehicle just outside a Euro Car Park in Bolton - it was on a public road and not within their site. I came back to the car to find one of these PCN on my windscreen asking for £70 as I had no ticket?

Do I ignore this or do I pay it?

hi i parked my vehicle just outside a Euro Car Park in Bolton - it was on a public road and not within their site. I came back to the car to find one of these PCN on my windscreen asking for £70 as I had no ticket?

Do I ignore this or do I pay it?

You say public road

Who issued the ticket? council or euro?. If council its a different kettle of fish.

I recently received a £70.00 parking notice for 42min overstaying at a 3-hr free Morrison's car park in Northampton. I sent an appeal letter with receipts of my shopping but just received a letter stating that the charge stands and should be paid within 10 days or else it will be £90.00!

Does anyone know anyone at all who has been taken to court by Euro Car Parks?

I intend to bin all letters from them.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I recently received a £70.00 parking notice for 42min overstaying at a 3-hr free Morrison's car park in Northampton. I sent an appeal letter with receipts of my shopping but just received a letter stating that the charge stands and should be paid within 10 days or else it will be £90.00!

Does anyone know anyone at all who has been taken to court by Euro Car Parks?

I intend to bin all letters from them.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

That's the best plan. As for that "appeal" it's all a big sham. It's not independent, and it's in the parking company's interest to turn them all down, otherwise they wouldn't be able to con so much money out of people.

And, nobody has been taken to court by Euro.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks