Moorcroft-roxburge now Graham white sols LBA - old Next debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

MY wife has had a amount of around £350 owing to next

this debt was originally passed to moorcroft.

We requested a cca from moorcroft who eventually wrote back explaining that they couldn't find one and in that respect they would be no longer persuing the debt and were passing it back to next.

Nothing happend until around six weeks ago when Roxburghe started to persue the debt

we have ignored there letters

today received a letter before action from Graham white solicitors and now dont know what to do should we send a another cca request?

to who?

is there another better letter to send?

thanks

Send the supposed solicitors this;

Dear Sirs

I refer to your letter of XXXXX 2009 which was received today.

Frankly, I am surprised of the need to advise a firm of solicitors about the terms and conditions surrounding my Consumer Credit Agreement request (Consumer Credit Act, 1974); dated XXXX 2009 for which I have proof of receipt . I can only assume therefore that they failed to inform you of their non compliance. Your client had until (date - 12+2 working days from date of sending CCA request) to comply with a legal request.

Should your client persist with threats of legal action as stated in your letter, I will welcome the opportunity for a judge to look at several defaults committed by xxxx under The Consumer Credit Act, 1974, as well as your client’s non-compliance with and total disregard for, both the banking code and OFT guidelines.

Also please note that I will ONLY communicate in writing, any calls made to me will be classed as harrassment and treated as such.

Yours faithfully

Print name do not sign

I would like to send the same letter, however, I really want the default removing from the account.

They may back down from taking me to court with that letter, but the Default will still remain on my credit file.

Sigh.

See; Knocked back by a DCA on a Sec 10 notice? - The Consumer Forums