HELP CAPQUEST website say I Owe £172649 - barclaycard debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been paying capquest online £25pm for barclaycard debt of £2000 since april last year

went to make payment today and it was refused, so went to try again and they're payment page says my balance is now £172,649 yes one hundred and seventy two thousand pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! is this just a ploy to get me to ring the B****rds.

I have been paying capquest online £25pm for barclaycard debt of £2000 since april last year

went to make payment today and it was refused, so went to try again and they're payment page says my balance is now £172,649 yes one hundred and seventy two thousand pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! is this just a ploy to get me to ring the B****rds.

no its a new tactic

so many people are realising that they have been paying a dca money they dont need to, that the suckers that are still doing it have to make up the short fall..............

no seriously, cca these jokers, i bet they have no legal right to accept your payments anyhow.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What's the old saying?

If I owe the bank £1,700, I have a problem. If I owe the bank £170,000, the bank has a problem.

Yeah, CCA them and let's see what they're made of! Their idiocy towards what they should regard as a 'good customer' may be about to lose them that £25 a month!

Edited by DonkeyB