What % can you charge Capital One for non payment?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help me re charging Crap One a daily percentage charge whilst they dilly and dally about with refunded my unlawful charges in excess of £900 since Jan 05.

I have read various posts and some had a spreadsheet or something that showed a daily charge, think there was one that was being charged 16p a day, but if someone can help or point me in the right direction it would be great, thanks

Theoretically you should charge them at the rate they charged you interest on your card, as the charges will have attracted interest on the account at that rate.

The statutory interest rate 8% seems to be what the courts feel most comfortable with and this rate is what I generally charge banks.

Theoretically you should charge them at the rate they charged you interest on your card, as the charges will have attracted interest on the account at that rate.

The statutory interest rate 8% seems to be what the courts feel most comfortable with and this rate is what I generally charge banks.

Thanks.

So I am trying to get £900 out of them but they have just refunded my PPI of £51.17 so do I charge 8% on the remainder and times it by 4 i.e. have had the account since Jan 05 so therefore 4 years?

no because the interest is compounded. you need to find an interest calculator and enter the charges and dates (moneysavingexpoert I think has one)

Thanks. I have just logged onto this website and I have to put in each amount and the date and add this up, oh this will be fun lol as I think it will be much more than they are expecting!:D