Help with Final Defence Please

ekim777
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the percribed layout and period to rectify the breach the same on both?

Could you post up less any identifiable details removed firstly.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Ekim

is it the same amount of arrears?

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Ok you really could have had this sorted on the DN issue alone.I will go through your thread shortly and also look at the agreement and history of the claim.If you in the meantime wish to download n244 and prepare the application I will assist you in preparing a fresh statement to acompany the application and we will take it from there.

Regards

Andy

You can submit the application now without supporting defence or if you prefare we can draft it later or tomorrow.

Andy

Well its been a busy day for me on here as you know so I will make you first priority in the morning Ekim.

Regards

Andy

With you shortly ekim

Andy

Ok ekim im just going to have a run through on your thread to get the story of where we are now.

Andy

Hi ekim you still awake;)

Ok quite a lot to digest there,my first thoughts are that you were quite misguided at he time of Application for SJ.You should have cast everything else aside and prepared a full factual Statement in objection to the Claimants application and your reasons why your defence would stand.However time as moved on and so we must deal with were we are today.Firstly can you post a copy of the NoA,is the balance the same as the summons and the 2 DNs?

Andy