Totally CRAZY but Simple & It Works...Metaphysics for BILLS of all kinds...

nick-name
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never said I'm here to be polite. Politeness an outdated British tradition that makes us look like a joke to much of the rest of the planet. I would say you ought to take a look at yourself and your own comments after your judgments as they seem to reflect your contribution to this thread rather than the bulk of my own.

Sorry mate, but I couldn't care less if you were one of God's chosen or one of Satan's minions, no excuse for being rude, and to say you're not here to be polite, then you're probably best off not being here at all. This site has many people that have been helped by real solutions to pay their bills. Not by blessing them, or being told to write them down by someone preaching the good word. Sorry, but that's how you've come across to me. Test the water a bit, see peoples reactions, then throw God's name into it

A lot of what you say probably could help people in the long run, who are willing to give it a try, but at the moment, when DCA's are at their door, no money to pay bills because everyone is either being made redundant or getting their home repossessed, your theory is of no interest to them, whether or not you may think it will help them.

I'm not really bothered if you disagree with me, I'm just expressing my opinion. Sounds very Dale Carnegie if you ask me...

Never underestimate the power of suggestion on the desperate, my rich uncle in Nigeria needs YOUR help.

Sorry to hear that! What's wrong with him? Does he need my bank details to deposit half a million quid or something like that?

I think we all have to admit that the OP has provided us with some humour in these dark, moneyless days!! Probably wasn't his intention, but at least he's "blessed" us all with the gift of laughter! May this thread live long!!

Have to think though, I bet the OP didn't expect to get shot down in flames so bad! Everyone appreciates a bit of advice, but not like that! Wonder how many other sites he's posted it on?

If he was making the post to tell us how he's suffered through no fault of his own, then fair enough, but he's not. You just answered your own question by saying "The text you wrote up represents corporate interests wholeheartedly and in an absolutely determined manner. What are you?"

I've already said it in this thread that people need REAL solutions to pay their bills, not writing things on bloody bills, closing your eyes and hoping they'll get paid. This is why people are laughing. They don't want to be preached at, blessed, baptised or any other kind of thing.

I'm sorry, but you can't come on here like the OP did, make a big post like that, and not expect to be ridiculed. If he had said something like, organising your bills, make a spreadsheet of incomings/outgoings, work out how much you can budget, then that'd be all fine and dandy, but he's posting some Dale Carnegie way of thinking (Go Google him to see what I mean).

edit: Sorry, but I've just reread the last two posts. First post you basically join in with everyone else, saying he's pathetic, and asking what he is. Next post you're asking how can anyone laugh at him, defending him! Jeez! Make ya mind up!!

Edited by skonk

There's a bottle of Morgan's Spiced Rum, and a bottle of JD next to me, so I think I'm best sticking with the newky or else I'll be like a tazmanian devil!! I think this thread will be moved to the Bear garden soon though!