Emoires Stores Debt passed to NDR Limited

loobyloo35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No but hey ho they dont care if they have a valid agreement or not just on what they can get out of u.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I would rite to them and ask why they are sending you letters and statements when they have confirmed they are not going to chase this debt. Also i would enclose a copy of the letter they sent you.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I would rite to them and ask why they are sending you letters and statements when they have confirmed they are not going to chase this debt. Also i would enclose a copy of the letter they sent you.

Yes I think I will thanks - funnily enough that was the suggestion I was thinking :D

I found that after they send the leter that they will not pesue the debt,you will recive a few statements with what they call a default charge,then they just give up.

barns66

Edited by barns66
sp

Barns.

I have had 2 previous accounts with shop direct when they say they are not chasing me i never recieved anything after that. I also had 2 with redcats, the original owners of empire stores caalogue, who also said they will not chase and they did not.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still receiving statements each month from this lot BUT they have halved my balance by removing the £12 monthly admin charges and I can only assume that this was after my letter (S1O Notice).

They are still chasing £141, have no valid CCA and from record they havent made a mark on my credit file since Jan 09, however, I have not purchased an updated report to date.

Is there anything I can do to get them to stop sending me statements for something I am not going to pay?