Credit Solutions Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Back again for some advice.... today I was working from home, minding my own business and the phone rang with an automated message from Credit Solutions Limited, they were then putting me through..... I was asked for my address, gave them it "Oh thats not the address we have on file, what was your last address" ... gave them that .... "no thats not right either, have you lived anywhere else in the area" ..... I replied I had been in the area ten years and could go back that far.... they said they must have had the wrong person and then hung up.

6.30pm tonight ... the phone goes again ... an automated text message, so I think "yeah lets give this a whirl".... same set of questions again. Now they cant tell me what this is about ... and I certainly havent moved in the last 2.5 years (I think I would have noticed that issue).

I dont want to get into a fight with a DCA and (to all my own knowledge) my debts and bills are paid (almost) upto date. I just want calls that are obviously not for me to stop, but they cant stop them as they cant tell me what its in regards to and I cant help them as I dont know the address they are looking for. I fear CSL and myself have reached what Terry Pratchett would call an "Imps Arse" .... anyone got any clues what to do next?

Thanks in advance.

Hi - sorry you've not had a response sooner.

The next time they ring, insist that they permanently delete your number from their systems. Tell them that if they do not you will report them for harassment. State that you've logged the dates and times of their calls and ask the person on the other end for his/her name.

If they ring again after that, there is a letter that you can send re telephone harassment.

They really are fools sometimes:rolleyes:

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

You could try emailing/faxing the following;

Credit Solutions Ltd

Capella Court

Brighton Road

Purley

Surrey

CR8 2PG

Tel: 0870 3000 599

Fax 0870 3000 589

Email: [email protected]

Dear Sirs

Harassment by telephone

Account Number: XXXXXXX

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing. I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

They must stop calling after you have made this request. If they don't. report them to the agencies on the letter.

I traced them to http://www.creditsolutions.co.uk/ because I was experiencing the same issues. Phoned them 11 February 2009 and they assured me my phone number would be taken off their automated system.

Calls did not stop.

This afternoon I phoned again and was (yet again) assured it would be removed.

Just before 8pm tonight got another phone call. This time I pressed 1 and eventually spoke to an operative who asked for a totally different name to that in the automated message!!!

Used 1471 to get their number and insisted on speaking to a Team Leader who has promised - yet again - to resolve.

However, have traced the name of a director and verified an email address for him and sent a severe warning with threat of legal action.

Will keep you posted.

:smile:

Edited by maroondevo52
Replaced link

Complain to the OFT, and write to your local trading standards if you are being harassed.

Write to the DCA and inform them that you are doing this because their calls constitute harassment.

Alot of them normally dont think you'll do it, so carry through your promise.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 3 months later...
Credit Solutions

Power2Contact

Credit Solutions Holdings ltd

William Hugh Pierce

Are being investigated as a result of seriously questionable business activities.

Complain about them to:

Trading Standards - Consumer Advice

Every complaint counts.

What kind of business activity are they being investigated for? I have an ongoing dispute with them at the moment...

Have a read of CPUT regs (Consumer protection against unfair trading).

If you think Credit Solutions / power2contact / Credit solutions holdings ltd are behaving improperly - complain to trading standards. Moaning about it on a website will not stop them from their dodgy practices.

Every complaint counts!:-x