Nasty West cca response - not good enough?

Nomore Baloney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My experience with NastyWest is that after they have been found out, they don't reply for just over 6 months so that they don't encourage uou to make a complaint to the ombudman then start again with a different DCA

I'm saving this for NastyWest when they next contact me (I have a similar non-CCA & letters from them) http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/184282-halifax-not-required-provide.html#post2110898

- CPR rather than CCA requires a copy of the real document, although I'm not sure what to do when NastyWest fail to provide the document and continue bluffing.

My experience with NastyWest is that after they have been found out, they don't reply for just over 6 months so that they don't encourage uou to make a complaint to the ombudman then start again with a different DCA

that makes a lot of sense,being in a similar position......

no agreement,but things go quiet and then some other eeejit pops up and tries to threaten all sorts

tedious,but predictably so........:rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Triton were given this messa couple of months ago and have been sending the usual must settle letters. I wrote to NastyWest andcc'd Triton explaining that as far as i was concerned it was clearly an unenforceable agreement and gave my reasons why, as per advice from CAGgers.

I also invited NastyWest to clarify why my opinion was incorrect, and despite the lack of prescribed terms it did in fact conform to the CCA.

Just got a letter from Green and co. solicitors telling me that they are 'likely' to be instructed to commence court proceedings unless I pay within 7 days.

Is this more bluff and bluster, or do Green and co actually take anyone to court? (just noticed another Green thread below this, lol.)

Whats my next move folks?

Ta,

Nomore B.

Edited by Nomore Baloney
added a bit

Triton, green and co. are both just in house collections of RBs, they usually just spout rubbish. I would only take the court threats seriously if they transfer it to incasso/Cobbetts!!

Natwest do actually take people to court without agreements tho so i would prepare for that possibility!! I am in the middle of a case with them now where they have said all along that they can not find the agreement!!

Best of luck

Supa :)

Hi

I have received nat west CCA,s the first two pages are as post,

Nomore Baloney Re: Nasty West cca response - not good enough?,

my cca copys

Ok but the third page on above post is not like anything my page has although it contains elemants of it

first of all my page layout is nothing like the image on nomores post,

very top small print says "moisten this edge and seal"

THEN "NATWEST CREDIT CARD APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT FORM.

THEN READS OFF "for your information" and lot of small print.

Box 1/. principle cardholders details, one of four card types ticked, gold mastercard.

sub box. my name /address date birth/ mothers maiden name.

box 2/. finanancial details, bank/code/date a/c opened a/c number.

box 3/.employment and income.

4/. credit card repayment protector.

box 5/. natwest card protection.

box6/. air miles.

box 7/.additional cardholder details.

box 8/. transfer and save.

box9/. declaration and authorisation

signiture box, headed "this is a credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974, sign only if you want to be legaly bound by its terms.

All the other bits like APR etc are on a seperate page not signed and seems no place to do so..

the remaing 9 pages appear to be printed from a computer file as they are very clear.

The bank statements are the very latest ones.

how do you read or see this as.

Hi

I have now managed to upload image of the3 CCA natwest sent me

view at

http://i33.tinypic.com/11kfss4.jpg

the very first line in case you cannot read it states

moisten this edge to seal.

then

natwest credit card application and agreement form

on a seperate sheet not signed or a signiture box visible are the amount ,apr etc, all other sheets are clear copys ,probably of a computor.

thank you

thankyou