County Court Claim

Gunner77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Pank, no not yet, they (HFO) have until 30/03 to file their papers, so still waiting on them. I am all ready and set to go, I have confidence I will win thanks to the posters on this forum and esp Creditcardmug. I will keep you all posted, will defo put up the letter HFO sent me tonight.

How on earth can anyone work for such a company? Are there any good DCA's who have compassion and actively try to find solutions rather than just be all agressive and intimidate debtors!!!

Maybe if they worked with debtors rather than intidate and alienated them they would earn more money!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I know my thoughts exactly. I guess that after you have been working there for awile it all seems normal and you just carry on and do what you are told because you are so brainwashed by then..........You are basically chasing people that dooes not have any money. If they did they would have paid in the first place....

I would not be able to do it

Scan the document into your computer and open it in Paint or similar program. Edit out the personal information and identifying numbers etc.

Save itas a jpeg file

Open an a/c on Photobucket, (here: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket ),or Tinypic here: (TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting )

Click the "upload image" box and browse to find the file of your scanned jpeg on your hard disk

It will then upload the image to Photobucket and it will show you thumbnails of the images you have uploaded. Under each image there are links that you can copy and paste.

Copy and paste the IMG Code link from Photobucket to the reply box on your thread here, which will look like this:

imagename.jpg{\IMG

When you submit the reply, the text will change into the image you uploaded onto Photobucket.

See how to in section 1.16 (Attach Documents) here:

How Do I....? A Dummies Guide to the Forum

Sorry guys at work and it won't let me visit the listed sites. All I can say is that they have sent me a quick reply application form. No T&C's attached, no mention of APR's etc. They just tried to call me again, think they are scared.

Can I call the court and ask whether they have submitted their form? Cheers.

Doubt they're scared, Gunner. Probably just muttering "B*gger, another clever dick who called our bluff. What ruse shall we try next?"

They'll probably delay sending in their AQ in the hope they'll get yours first and get a heads up on what you're up to.

yep that sounds good, then send a un-signed copy to the claimant by second class post, they should get this after the date set by the court so they wont be able to counter anything you have in your AQ

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

Thanks will do that. Sorry but once this form has been submitted what next? If HFO/Turnbull haven't filed anything then surely once the deadline passes of 30/03 they cannot file anything or proceed with the case?

You'd be surprised, sadly, how much leeway the courts will give them, up to a few days after filing should have been done.

The only way to counter this is to pay your £75 for an N244 and ask for a strike out if the AQ isn't in within, say, five days of the due date. You can really only sit back and wait.

In the meantime, we need to prepare your evidence, based on pulling the agreement and any T&Cs apart, as well as looking at deficiencies in default notices and the like.

waitng is the name of the game, my case deadline was the 16th March but after ringing everyday to ask wether its been struck out the court tell me its to go in front of the judge soon ! but they have a backlog.

I bet if I was late they would have my A*S in a sling.

But hey ho

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

So if I pay this £75 what will it achieve? As I have said I have no debts other than this one (although don't think I owe them a penny!!) and so if this speeds up me getting these goons out of my life all the better. Thanks.

Hi guys anyone confirm or otherwise the situation should I submit my AQ and HFO/Turnbull do not and then I pay£75 and submit the relevant form. Will the case be closed and HFO/Turnbull have to remove my default and cease any further actions against me? Thanks.

It's probably not worth the money. If they submit the AQ late, in the period between you issuing the N244 and the time the judge considers your request, you'll almost certainly have wasted your dosh. These b*ggers know how to play the system. If they don't file an AQ I think the case will be stayed. You can then apply to have it struck out. If you don't, at some point in the future they can ask the court to 'resurrect' the claim on payment of about £40, I think.