Parking Charge Notice from A S Securi-T Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You were right....I have today received this exact letter. I intend to ignore it though!!!

Hi everyone

Thank you for all the above advice...it is really reassuring that you guys are supporting the instinct I have in my gut!

8 months on, I have now received another letter from AS Securi-T Ltd! It states that in the absence of any payment in regard to the outstanding debt, the full amount of £174 is now due! If this remains unpaid after 23 September 2009, Jon Tutte, Litigation Manager will register the debt and costs with Northampton County Court.

I intend to ignore this letter. However, I would appreciate hearing what any of you think about it. Are they now just creating random amounts of debt to owe, and random dates to pay by?! I think that mentioning 'Northampton County Court' by name is just a scare tactic....I hope anyway!

Thanks again.

8 months on, I have now received another letter from AS Securi-T Ltd! It states that in the absence of any payment in regard to the outstanding debt, the full amount of £174 is now due! If this remains unpaid after 23 September 2009, Jon Tutte, Litigation Manager will register the debt and costs with Northampton County Court.

OK we need to take this very seriously,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I intend to ignore this letter. However, I would appreciate hearing what any of you think about it. Are they now just creating random amounts of debt to owe, and random dates to pay by?! I think that mentioning 'Northampton County Court' by name is just a scare tactic....I hope anyway!

Absolutely correct.

Thanks again.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

"8 months on, I have now received another letter from AS Securi-T Ltd! It states that in the absence of any payment in regard to the outstanding debt, the full amount of £174 is now due! If this remains unpaid after 23 September 2009, Jon Tutte, Litigation Manager will register the debt and costs with Northampton County Court."

Notice the deliberate intention to decieve here, Local Authorities register PCN debts with Northampton County Court, not private parking companies. What he means to say is that they will submit a claim form, costing them at least £30.

Now, I smashed these fools once and I will help you to as well. All you have to do is nothing. They wont take you to court, Jon Tutte is most likely a made up name and the litigation manager is propably nothing more than one of the ticket issuing peasants that works for them. It is just a last ditched attempt to see if they can blag some money from you. Disregard them and worry about more important things such as what you are having for dinner tonight.

All the best,

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to say I'm reading this with smile on my face now.

I had parked in a private car park for customers use only(customers of Blockbusters, a pub called Bottoms Up and another public house Varisty). I was actually working in the Blockbusters store as a contractor which completed my working day and then met my friend in the Varsity for a coffee as he was shopping nearby. I returned to my van and found I had received a PCN from the company in question. I was going to pay this, begrudgingly, until a friend mention that he was sure you normally don't have to pay them if they are issued by a private company so I decided to come on here and have a look and am very glad I did now.

I was amazed at how they would know you were in none of the three venues mentioned above, given that two of them are pubs!!!

I received the ticket 12days ago and, though it's always unnerving receiving threatening letters, now intend to just forget it and carry on with my life. It's good to see the Joe-public sticking together :D

Keep it by the khazi, toilet paper ain't cheap these days.

Don't forget to tell your friends, and join the Facebook campaign.

Search for "You don't have to pay private parking tickets".

Don't be a mug this year - you don't have to pay private parking tickets!

Find the campaign on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/You-dont-have-to-pay-private-parking-tickets-Spread-the-word/225644216626?ref=ts

Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/dontpayppcs

Just wanted to say I'm reading this with smile on my face now.

I had parked in a private car park for customers use only(customers of Blockbusters, a pub called Bottoms Up and another public house Varisty). I was actually working in the Blockbusters store as a contractor which completed my working day and then met my friend in the Varsity for a coffee as he was shopping nearby. I returned to my van and found I had received a PCN from the company in question. I was going to pay this, begrudgingly, until a friend mention that he was sure you normally don't have to pay them if they are issued by a private company so I decided to come on here and have a look and am very glad I did now.

I was amazed at how they would know you were in none of the three venues mentioned above, given that two of them are pubs!!!

I received the ticket 12days ago and, though it's always unnerving receiving threatening letters, now intend to just forget it and carry on with my life. It's good to see the Joe-public sticking together :D

Yes Harty84 what ever you do Do Not Pay they will go away in the end. Just have a good read of this forum. Then decide if you want to play with them by replying to the [problem] or not. You will get some scary looking letters but as I say have a good read of the forum. I never paid and never will...... :) About 4 letters and they will give up and go away.

Percy

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, just registered now and new here. Just wanted to say thanks alot to this forum because I think you have just saved me £75 which is steep!

Quick question regarding the ignoring of letters. I received my ticket behind the back of Waterstones, which is where I work!I had a permit, but it just wasn't clearly visable!Should I inform them that I had a permit, or would this just get involved in 'playing their games?' and just ignore the letters?

I just hope I don't get taken to court and have to pay for the fine, and then the costs of them taking me to court :S this is my only worry....

Balboa, ignore them, then ignore them some more.

If you try explaining about your permit, they'll say it wasn't visible and keep pestering you. Ignore! :)

Steve, xxxxx, UK

Barclays

DPA letter delivered by hand 04/04/06

Statement request confirmed & DPA payment refunded! 06/04/06

double post, forum went weird for a bit.

Steve, xxxxx, UK

Barclays

DPA letter delivered by hand 04/04/06

Statement request confirmed & DPA payment refunded! 06/04/06

I just hope I don't get taken to court and have to pay for the fine, and then the costs of them taking me to court :S this is my only worry....

People on this forum have begged these clowns to take them to court without success, you are not that lucky.

It is not a fine so stop worrying, look upon it as no more than a begging letter.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

Glad I came across this site...received a PCN from A S SECURI-T LTD on 15/4/2010 for paking at the rear of BLOCKBUSTERS,BOTTOMS UP, VARSITY in Loughborough.

It alleges I went elsewhere, thus the fine £70.50...I sent a letter informing them I had no intention of paying as BOTTOMS UP no longer exists..in fact its a totally different shop now..Elf foods.

More letter, more threats etc etc...Then today a 14 DAY NOTICE letter arrived adding another £80 to the fine now totalling £150.50 Signed by a certain JOHN TUTTE litigation & enforcement manager...demanding money "or else".

Scary stuff, but I've no intention of paying.

Just wondered how others have got on....any updates.

Keep smiling

Still not paying, going to keep replying and see how many letters/demands I can accumulate....Or should I just not bother to reply ?

Definately stop replying! The more you reply, the more junk mail you will receive.

Leave them to rack up the postage costs and you to save your time and money by NOT writing back to them.