Capital One CCA - enforceable?

ellen12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I've just printed that "agreement" off to try and read it and I've got to say that almost 100% of it is completely and entirely illegible!!

If you're copy is as bad as it looks on the scanned version then I would be asking for a better copy because I certainly can't read the one posted up here..... and if you can't read it, how can you tell what the prescribed terms were etc?

Also, Im not sure if this is important or not, but does your name and address actually appear anywhere on this document?

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Can you actually read the small-printed details though? As if you can't, then my understanding is that they still may not have discharged their obligations under the CCA.

UF

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

• 3 weeks later...