Subject Access Request letter

j.wandless
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know the address for HSBC as the data protection register says there are more that 100 addresses!

I use the HSBC so this should be the right address as it it just HSBC Bank PLC

HSBC Bank PLC

8 CANADA SQUARE

LONDON

E14 5HQ

Good luck, and let us know how you get on !!

Hi all, i am excited about this site, Lloyds tsb has pushed me around for years, i anticipate they owe me around £5000, i had £800 taken out in charges for 1mth this year despite my pleas to them. i have copied the data letter and i am not sure if to send to grisham street or pentagon address? could you point me in the direction of setting up my own thread?

Lloyds Current account S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) submitted 10/10/06

Lloyds CC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) submitted 10/10/06

Lloyds CC (wife) SAR submitted 10/10/06

Lloyds Mortgage SAR submitted 10/10/06

Barclaycard SAR submitted 10/10/06 Microfiche bull recieved 24/10/06

The registered address is fine. They will redirect it via internal mail.

Alternatively take it to your branch and get a signed receipt for both lktter and fee

(Ella)

Hi

I am about to compose an access request letter to Nationwide..Has anyone had any dealings with them. Im just about fed up with those £30 charges for going a few pounds over overdraft limit and British Gas taking too much out of direct debit mandate, and that is another issue anyone know how I can get compensation from British Gas causing me debt through their incompetence. Yes its time to get square, wish me luck, and good luck to all of you out there.

Sorry to break into this thread...

Have looked on this forum for the address for Halifax and cannot find it...is anybody able to assist on this

Am about to send in my first letter asking for statements for last 6 years and do not know the address in which to send it too

Regards

Pete

Have looked on this forum for the address for Halifax and cannot find it...is anybody able to assist on this

Data Protection

Retail Business Risk

HBOS PLC

Trinity Road

Halifax

HX1 2RG

Ps. Start your own thread in the Halifax forum here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank/

i have personal and busness accounts with lloyds can i have data request to include all in one letter and can i still apply for a closed account if it was open in the six year period and i know there were charges

Write To

Hsbc

Canary Wharf

London

Yes do this if you want your mail to be delayed and then returned back to you.

Alternatively, you could write to HSBC's actual address, as already stated earlier in post #26.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

christmasrallycag_468x60.gif

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

... but that'd make far too much sense :D

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi Everyone

I too am fed up with rip-off charges and am beginning the trail of claiming back what I can from Lloyds TSB.

In addition to my personal accounts, I have 2 businesses (both Limited companies) is there any reason why these should be any different?

Thanks lucid for the address to get me going.

Hi everyone!

This all seems exiting huh!!

Ive just sent my letter off to Lloyds TSB with the cheque and will let you know what happens. Do I literally highlight everywhere there are charges? ie - if the bank charges £20 for going over my overdraft limit, do I still claim all that back? does anyone know the actual "lawful" fee is for this? Also, when they state CHARGE - RETURNED DIRECT DEBIT, does this mean they actually charge this amount? if so, Im gonna be a very rich man!!!

Any threads appreciated.

Cheers