Laugh at Cabot time.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My step-daughter decided she was too idle to send out her own letters and follow them up, so went to CCCS, against my advice.

They've contacted all the companies she's got accounts with and made arrangements to start paying them.

A letter has now arrived from Cabot, which acknowledges the new arrangement - but they say they are going to send her a payment card!

As far as I am aware, she sends one payment to CCCS and THEY send it out to the various companies - is this Cabot trying to get her to pay twice? Have they no idea at all?

Needless to say, they're getting a nice letter back suggesting alternate uses for the payment card...

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

My step-daughter decided she was too idle to send out her own letters and follow them up, so went to CCCS, against my advice.

They've contacted all the companies she's got accounts with and made arrangements to start paying them.

A letter has now arrived from Cabot, which acknowledges the new arrangement - but they say they are going to send her a payment card!

As far as I am aware, she sends one payment to CCCS and THEY send it out to the various companies - is this Cabot trying to get her to pay twice? Have they no idea at all?

Needless to say, they're getting a nice letter back suggesting alternate uses for the payment card...

I don't suppose that involves another barcoded bum does it?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Maybe one could be to use it to scrape up all the sh*te off the floor that they seem to spew reguarly! :mad:

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:pKeep smiling peeps!

I don't suppose that involves another barcoded bum does it?

Fred

They may have installed a reader in that slot, that's where I intend to tell them it should be lodged...

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.