Santander Consumer Finance

BizB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning All,

Just joined this site and need some advise, currently getting too much stress from Santander.

I signed a hire purchase agreement in 2005. Cash price for the hire purchase was £26395, I put down a deposit of £6600, total charge for credit was £4586.20 over 48months, Credit facility fee £150.00 and a completion fee for £50 ( It seems they had included the credit fee and completion fee as part of the loan unsure if this is the norm)

Rate of interest on credit 5.5%

APR 11.1%

Amount of credit is £19795

Total amount payable on the agreement is £30982.12(I dont quite know how this has been worked out) considering the repayments are just over £500 for for 47 months and 556.90(final payment).Have I been conned somewhere along the line by Santander??????

I've read through so many discussion and still confused on whether this agreement is challengeable. I have just completed the CCA request but waiting for advise before sending it (so that I dont make a complete prat of myself with the creditor)

Need Help on steps to follow

Santander.doc

Edited by BizB
Adding an attachment

HI

Please scan and post the agreement here if you have it - if not CCA and post (remember to clean personal data but leave all financial figures in place)

Thanks

FD

Credit agreement has been scanned on

Thanks