Welcome car warranty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

other half has just gone with welcome car credit, but got 10% finance the lowest is 7%. Probably stay with them for 2 years then trade in the car as the mileage is low. They have promised a car body part but not yet recieved it (in my ex life i was a vehicle technician) so waiting on them for this...

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance and I had the chance to go elsewhere for our car,

in the end,

welcome cut us a good deal as I was ready to walk out of the door and go back to a dealership wher I may add, I sotted a nice VW!

as I said,

we are happy in our car and although we are still waiting on a few things from welcome car finance,

we have no real complaints,

they even waived the deposit on our car...

all in all we are happy.

As to loans,

I can't comment as we haven't any loans,

excluding mortgage,

our car is on finance (who's isnt?!) no credit cards.

I have a link cash card for my banks (1 parachute account, 1 main) and am slowly but surely sorting out my own finances...

.life is for living....

• 7 months later...

Hi all, we thought this probelm ahd been sorted, oh no no no no..!

Right, back in october, our renault scenic dashboard failed. My othjer half, took a warranty out with welcome. After much haggling denying our claim, they agreed to replace the part (dashboard and reprogamming). 4 weeks later, other half has called them constantly and, cheque is in the post, delay due to xmas post...pigeons hitting the north wind over leeds...etc..etc...we have tried asking for the chq as it is to be sent to the local renault dealership who have been great.

I would liek to know our legal position as 1.. our car has no speedo, no fuel gauge, no engine coolant temperature gauge etcc..in fact everything is on the dashboard (LCD).

we are now thinking of taking the car back to them and refusing to leave until we have a new car, or the cheque.

We have a letter wich states that they will issue the chq for the repair, so assuming, legally binding as it is not word of mouth but in balck and white.

Please advise our next step should the cheque not be here by Frioday 19th Dec..

Thanks folks

Merry crimbo by the way!