Mbna 'agreement' - now threat of legal action

underdog13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey underdog,

that is very understandable, interesting im reading the oft debt collection guidance info that was sent to me by nationaldebtline and under the

Debt collection visits bit

section f is "visiting or threatening to visit debtors without prior agreement when the debt is deadlocked or disputed"

also under the Physical/psychological harassment bit

section g - makeing threatening statements or gestures or taking actions which suggest harm to debtors

when i spoke with nationaldebline they were really hot on the topics of this kind of behaviour

ive had leaflets from them, but im sure all the info is here on the site and you maybe already have the info, just so that you can quote stuff from it i was thinking when you do make those complaints

yes im a bit gobby and really friendly person but when i get angry, im a tenacious gal, and i will hook horns with anyone and this is the fight in me that drives me to get things done in the proper and legal manner

keep positive okay

laters angel x:)

Thanks for that ,angel.

I will draft the letters tomorrow when I'm thinking straighter.

Sounds like we have very similar personalities:D

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Underdog,

If you have no joy with the solicitor may i suggest the law society they maybe able to find you one specializing in consumer law.

Ill post there website below as it may be worth a read and give you a few pointers.

The Law Society - Home

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Thanks PF, that's a good idea:)

hahahahah underdog - love your last reply,,,:D

yes my halo just slipped at my thoughts in my letter to them, hhahahahhaha

keep your pecker up, ive got all next week off, by then i will be seriously doing some damage lol

with my letters of course,,hahahha

im off very soon so will catch up with all tomorrow

if i can do anything pls let me know and you know how good lexis is with her letters ;) just incase hey

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hahahahah underdog - love your last reply,,,:D

yes my halo just slipped at my thoughts in my letter to them, hhahahahhaha

keep your pecker up, ive got all next week off, by then i will be seriously doing some damage lol

with my letters of course,,hahahha

im off very soon so will catch up with all tomorrow

if i can do anything pls let me know and you know how good lexis is with her letters ;) just incase hey

laters angel x

Thought I'd share that with you all, to give you a laugh:D, even if it was cringe worthy:oops: Sod's law that he should come to the door at that moment! Guess a bolder person would have run down the stairs, dropped the towel and given him a flash, lol - bet that would have shut him up!!:p Afraid that's not me, though.

Good point about Lexis' superb letter writing. Give 'em hell with your letters next week, too.:D

With regards to the afternoon phone call, I can't wait to see Link trying to get money out of the dead - last know address; bottom of the Clyde, mate - he sleeps with da fishes;)

Unfortunately a family member answered the door. (I'd just got out of the shower and didn't fancy going to the door in a towel!:oops:)

:lol::lol:

I think you should have:D At the very least it would have rendered them speechless - who can argue with someone in the buff?:D:D

Oh, and stop it you two, I'm blushing:oops:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

That is just about the best idea ever!!! I wonder if we could get something arranged, or do you think they'd smell a rat if we're all suddenly sending 'yes please, send your heavies round tomorrow' letters rather than the usual 'sod off' ones?

That's going to amuse me for ages now, the thought of line after line of grinning nudies opening doors to speechless gimps:D:D They'd be in therapy for years:D

Do you ever get that one thought that comes back to you when you're in the middle of the street, usually when you're on your own, and you start smiling like someone who's just escaped from the Sunshine Club? This is it for me:lol:

Do you ever get that one thought that comes back to you when you're in the middle of the street, usually when you're on your own, and you start smiling like someone who's just escaped from the Sunshine Club? This is it for me:lol:

Yes, that does happen to me; and the more you try not to laugh the more you snigger:D

Forgot to mention, had another letter from the same doorstep company (regarding a different account) who received the revoking right to visit letter months ago! Think they're digging a deeper and deeper hole for themselves....

And before you ask, no I'm not answering the door in the buff:lol: Sorely tempted to don my marigolds and give him a deposit though - one of the deposits my neighbour's cat keeps leaving in my garden; well if you keep giving people cr*p, you've got to expect some in return;)

Thank God it's not just me:)

The trouble with me is, it's not that I snigger if I attempt to hold a giggle in, I end up doing a really embarrasing laugh/snort combo. Then I get the grin that won't go, so it doesn't matter how full a street is, miraculously where ever I go it's always clear due to the other people avoiding the oddly happy lady. And I use the word lady quite wrongly.

• Haha 1

Thank goodness for care in the community - or we'd both be occupying little padded rooms;):p

Useful tip though for clearing your way through crowded streets - you could do your shopping on christmas eve and have no bother. Wonder if it would work in supermarket till queues.....

hey you two lexis and underdog, you have just made my morning and all i said was lexis is good at letter writing:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and we got to this from the in the buff and to the grinning lark, i will be grinning in the street today, hahahha

off to do another sars laters angel x

keep happy

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hey you two lexis and underdog, you have just made my morning and all i said was lexis is good at letter writing:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and we got to this from the in the buff and to the grinning lark, i will be grinning in the street today, hahahha

off to do another sars laters angel x

keep happy

But can you do the laugh/snort combo?:D:lol:

i had that letter one mth later the N1 came just be aware they love to abuse the process

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi underdog13,

How did you ask for the paperwork, was it by a CPR 31.16 or 31.14 request, just for info.

If a SD does land later today or tomorrow don't blame me, its called sods law.

:grin: Nah - I know who to blame - That lays squarely with MBNA.

I just requested the paperwork - thinking of going the CPR route, now

i had that letter one mth later the N1 came just be aware they love to abuse the process

Hmmm, that's a bit worrying, PF. Thought it was so much hot air.

Thing is, I'm pretty certain that the agreement for that account has been tampered with, shall we say...

:grin: Nah - I know who to blame - That lays squarely with MBNA.

I just requested the paperwork - thinking of going the CPR route, now

Glad we got that one sorted, couldn't live with the guilt.

Yes the CPR route does seem to be generating a lot of discussion at the mo.

Hi underdog

Sorry to ask on your thread, are you any good with DN'S or do you know of anyone that is, i have a problem with one on a thread thats not getting viewed much, ive tried just about everyone thats helped to date, but it seems that DN's are not their forte.

Again sorry for going off topic on this thread.

GG