CCA request

rach8736
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Threads merged, again.

rach8736, please stick to the one thread on this subject.

Thank you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

cheers for reply.im having a look at the figures on the agreement theres somthing not right.i have 2 intrest rates on it.1 is a 14.1%apr the other is 6.8% fixed.dont understand why there would be 2 of them.

Can you post the copy of the agreement? Remove all personal information first.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

can do it later once i get home.you know im not trying to get out of it ive made an offer but they refused it.and thier solicitor more or less told me in a letter if i dispute it they would show no goodwill to meafter the decree was issued

If a decree is issued you can apply for a time order giving you time to pay the debt in installments. The level of installments is set by the court not the creditor. The creditors goodwill or otherwise matters not a jot.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

i think i understand it .they have added the intrest on at the start of the agreement .this the figures,amount of credit 5440.75 intrest 1836.05 finance fee 95 purchase fee 99 total 7470.80.i thought the intrest was calculated yearly and not in a one off amount at the start

The interest is calculated yearly but for the purposes of the agreement they need to show you how much interest you will be paying over the life of the agreement.

sorry been explained bout the intrest understand it now.think the only thing i can question is the amount they recieved for the car when i handed it back to them,or should i admit i owe what they say and apply for a time to pay order and let the court decide how much.my only concern is that i have a mortgage thier solicitor is threatening to force the sale of my house....

Do you know the price that the car should have been sold at?

my only concern is that i have a mortgage thier solicitor is threatening to force the sale of my house....

What exactly has their solicitor stated?

• 4 months later...

back again an update,the total amount has been charged against the house.have made numerous offers to pay lower payments their solicitors just refuse constantly.got a final demand for the full amount before lagal action... any one out there got any ideas