mrs gaviebaby V BOS

gaviebaby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5470 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right in that case it's an open and close case they havent got the evidence and if it goes to court you know what the judge would say? He/She will strike it out because it's an unenforcable agreement and one that looks like it has been faked which is a big no no.

It's quite important that you do not state that they write the debt off, but instead state that you require the balance of the account to be returned to zero and any liability discharged.

When a debt is written off it can still be sold to some bottom feeder of a DCA. If they discharge your liability then they can't sell it.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Jus saying that they might not discharge the debt they will keep on at it like most of these **** do so it dont really matter what you put in the letter just tell them what you think in a nice way. and if they do discharge it or write it off which is also known as discharge in a few ways make sure your credit file is updated with that information.

Thanks mate I still got a load of work to do this week by sending more CCA's of to Lowells cos they say I have another 4 accounts with them one of them being a joint account funny cos I aint even married yet and a few others also with other DCA's in short they are a** holes who cant prove a thing. So dont be stressing you 2 will be fine and it will get sorted.

Fantastic news! Cheers for the enlightening information. So, should mrs g sit tight and ignore the plethora of phone calls or is there something proactive to do?

Gav. :D

There certainly is. You may want to beat them round the head with this:

Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Dear Sirs

Harassment by telephone

FORMAL COMPLAINT UNDER THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE

Account Number: XXXXXXX

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Please treat this also as a formal complaint, and send me a copy of your company complaints procedure.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE] (type don't sign)

A couple of hundred years ago Meyer Amshel, (1743-1812), founder of the Rothschild dynasty is reported to have told his five sons, “Let me control a nation’s money and I care not who writes its laws”.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what I have written is my own opinion garnered from reading this forum and consumer legislation, and my own experience of the judicial process.

If I have been helpful, please feel free to tickle my scales!!

Difficult one to answer, but if you can get them to agree to reducing the balance on the account to zero, which after all would be quite a victory for you, then I'd be inclined to leave the late payment fees.

Alternatively, if they are now stupid enough to start court proceedings, then the late payment fees give you a basis for a counterclaim.

Just my thoughts, but it would be nice for one of the experts to comment.

A couple of hundred years ago Meyer Amshel, (1743-1812), founder of the Rothschild dynasty is reported to have told his five sons, “Let me control a nation’s money and I care not who writes its laws”.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what I have written is my own opinion garnered from reading this forum and consumer legislation, and my own experience of the judicial process.

If I have been helpful, please feel free to tickle my scales!!

hello gaviebaby

just subbing if i may i do have my own battle with them

but looks at least you got a copy of something all i got were terms and conditions and nothing else

so just lending you my support

take care laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

Its been ages since we had any formalised stuff, but today we had a nice letter from Blair Oliver & Scott, basically saying you will lose your house, we are coming to visit you (hopefully they will bring some choccy biccies!). Anyone had any dealings? Should I respond in the usual manner by saying I do not recognise who you are and why are you bothering me etc?

For your interest, phone calls kept coming,but we just ignored them!

regards,

Gav.