Kezza V Natwest

kerriegeorge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ive received my statements and sent the first letter along with breakdown of charges - 13 days and counting to go! ive also got loads of people i know claiming their unfair charges back too. this all seems too good to be true i have to say!!!!! - Natwest owe me £2000! please god let me win!

Interested to hear from winners!!!!!!

Kezza

NatWest (CLAIM 1) - £2181.24 SETTLED IN FULL

VIRGIN MBNA - £377 SETTLED IN FULL + INTEREST

NATWEST (CLAIM 2) - £1008.30 - SETTLED IN FULL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Kezza.

Welcome to the forums. :)

There are hundreds of people on here who have gotten and are continuing to get their money back! Don't panic when you receive what seems to be the standard letter, it will tell you they aren't paying, and give you an address to use in a court claim. Don't budge, stick to the timetable, do everything properly and put in your court claim should you need to. You WILL get your money back!

Bank of Scotland: Claiming £699.47, SETTLED IN FULL at moneyclaim stage

Sisters NatWest - Claiming £1056 - SETTLED at AQ stage

Natwest CC - Claiming £804, SETTLED IN FULL at LBA stage

GF Natwest - claiming £749.33, moneyclaim filed - SETTLED IN FULL 04/08

MBNA: Claiming £150 - SETTLED IN FULL at LBA stage

HSBC: £1014 - SETTLED at LBA stage + pending charges removed

Sisters HSBC - £300 - SETTLED IN FULL at prelim stage

Yorkshire bank - claiming £496.68 - SETTLED IN FULL at court date stage.

Capital One - claiming £605.54 -SETTLED IN FULL

DON'T FORGET TO DONATE!

• 1 month later...

ok im at the stage where ive filed a claim via moneyclaim on line, Natwest were served with it on the 7th August and acknowledged it on the 11th. Am i right that they have 28 days from the 7th Aug (making time up on the 4th Sep)? If so then what? I have no idea where to go from here. What should i expect? One of those a/q's? if so is it in my interest to reply asap or delay it? Im so confused can someone write to me in laymens terms please!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok ive read everything - every thread - and now im all clued up and ready to go. The {edited: avoid libelous comments, please} have got until monday 4th to file a defence so fingers crossed they wont - wouldnt that be nice!!!!!

But impossible, They had to the 30th August to defend my MCOL, they didn't so I requested judgment online and they put in a defence one day late which was accepted by MCOL. Now had defence letter from Cobbetts and AQ form from court. More paperwork to do!!! Am going to the court to hand in on Monday. The fight goes on!!

Hunbun;)

GRRR they are so naughty - i know ive been counting the days and i just know come monday or tues they'll defend and il have to wait even longer. I dont know why they rae bothering seeing as they are paying out anyway. like we are gonna do all this and then give up at the last stage - one thinks not!!!!! Good luck let me know how you get on x

i tried applying for the judgement today but it wouldnt allow me to so i called the courts who said that NatWest werent served until the 12th Aug. I checked my paperwork and i filed on the 5th (sat) so they were served 7th (mon) and acknowledged on 11th!!!! Some error one thinks? anyway the court insist thats how it is so i cant apply for a judgement yet and the bank gets even more time - GGGGGRrrrrrrrrrr!!!Its so frustrating cuz i know they will file a defence at the last minute wasting more time~!!!!

I was charged over £200 in charges last month - can i do anything about this now? i know i can restart another clkaim after this one but for now is there any hope? im sooooooooo skint!

IT GETS WORSE!

im so thick. ive read so many threads and just realised i ahvent claimed any of the charges that are mixed in with the AG fee. when i did it i assumed it was just a service charge for having an overdraft. also just added up augusts charges and found them to be £309 quid. it looks as trhough i'l be claiming again after this one. anyone got any idea's?

Afraid so, it will mean you will need to claim again. You can amend your claim for between £35-£60 but if i was you i would wait till they pay up this time then i would file another claim. my claims still "issued" they have till the 12th to acknowledge of defend.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Good luck.

Corbetts just sent me a letter saying that my claim particulars didnt explain anything so just replying to them now

Well ive replied with all the details so the waiting strats again. In the mean time ive started on Virgin CC!!! Then ONCE Natwest have paid me this lot im starting another to claim the charges ive missed and last months charges - over £800!! This is so addictive - reading everyones progress etc is great. I estimate being 7-14 Days away from my big fat cheque. I can barely contain myself x

received AQ yesterday - completed but not taking it in until the last day - hopefully i will avoid the £100!!!!

no one ever replies to me!!!!!!!!!!:( Boo Hoo!!!! Ah well should have my money soon - yey yey yey yey (sings to herself)

I'll reply to you!!! Only because your singing to yourself.....if you werent i wouldnt be!! lol

Your thread is an inspiration to all us a few weeks behind you.....Keeping my fingers permanently (cant spell im tired!) crossed for you!! Hope ur lovely cash is with you soon!! Good luck and make sure you keep us all updated!!

Clark xx:p

:p If you like the advice I give or I have helped you in any way, click the scales and let me know about it x :p

NatWest: £1148.00 (defence filed 3/10/06)

Halifax: £2600.00 Letter received 28/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL!!!:lol:

Co-op: £1140.00 Cheque received 5/10/06 SETTLED IN FULL

Barclays Bank: £510.00 (LBA time up 19/9/06) Offer received of £250.00 thanks but no thanks

Barclaycard: £840.00 Half refunded mcol being done for the other half!

Capital One: £100 Settled in full after preliminary letter

RBS: £38.00 SETTLED IN FULL 14th September 2006

STILL TO GO.......

Hubbys Halifax visa :p

Hubbys Yorkshire bank visa :)

Hubbys old Yorkshire bank (closed) account :rolleyes:

i opened up a new account with Lloyds on saturday! im sure once ive started on my second claim with Natwest they are likely to close my account. Let them im not going to use it anyway. ive gone for the platinum accont - its £15 quid a month £3 more than AG but AA cover plus homestart, mobile phone insurance, travel insurance - etc etc all of that alone makes it worth its while!!!!

still waiting!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

¯ Where is my money, ¯ where is my money, ¯where is my money¯

Well im totally bored of waiting now so ive started on egg for a very small £116 - well every little helps!!!! Come on guys whats going on - everyone around my kinda time has had no good news and were just waiting waiting waiting - COME ON LETS HAVE IT!!!!! GGGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr. Naughty Natwest!!!!!!!!