Capquest Claimform - OHs old Cap 1 card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks citizenB, it's great to have you aboard! Thanks for the click, as well.

I love your "disco kitty" by the way - definitely one of the best avatars on the site. If it's Mozart she's listening to, get another set of headphones for me!

I'm just eagerly waiting for an update from dazza.

SH

:D Thank you for your kind comments on the disco diva !.. I am reliably informed it is Queens "Radio GaGa" she is listening to :cool:

On topic, it is beyond belief that this scenario with x20's CPR letter could happen. I will pop along to the other thread mentioned, Nottsdave and see what is happening there.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Thank you for your kind comments on the disco diva !.. I am reliably informed it is Queens "Radio GaGa" she is listening to :cool:

Ah! I'm old enough to remember that record being in the charts.

On topic, it is beyond belief that this scenario with x20's CPR letter could happen. I will pop along to the other thread mentioned, Nottsdave and see what is happening there.

Here is a link, to save you a bit of time -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/171510-help-please-court-papers.html

SH

Ah! I'm old enough to remember that record being in the charts.

Here is a link, to save you a bit of time -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/171510-help-please-court-papers.html

SH

Yes, I will admit to remembering this as well :) Thanks for the link

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sorry to keep bumping this thread, but it could have important consequences. Dazza3956 has not visited this thread since before Christmas.

Hopefully he will get email notification of this post, and come on to the thread. In view of the Nottsdave situation being partially resolved, it really is important that we find out what is happening with this one.

Dazza, if you read this, please give us an update. We need it now.

SH

• 1 month later...

hi all .

sorry not been on line for a while.computer crashed and had to get new hard drive

on this case .we haven't heard anything from the court or from Capquest so don't know what is happening.can't be bad news that they haven't got in touch can it?

dazza

No it cant be but its best u contact the courts as u may not have recieve something inportant

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Dazza

Got to top of page and click on the pay pal link that says click here to donate.

Alternativly if u dont want pay pal then u need to PM a mod asking how to send a cheque or postal order.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Nice to have you back Dazza, I was getting a bit worried about this one.

My work situation has gone manic and I am spending 16 hour days just working to try and clear the backlog, but I will try to get on here and post whenever I get any free time (whatever that is).

Not that I am complaining. Given the choice between this and earning bugger all like I was six months ago, I will take this every time, but it does mean I am not seen on the CAG anywhere near as often as before.

My posts per day average has gone plummeting down, but I will still try to get on here whenever I can.

SH

cheers sh.

i haven't been on lately either.i will keep you updated with whats going on.haven't had chance to phone the court yet (will do first thing monday)but still nothing from them or from capquest.

dazza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all.

received this morning from capquest what they say is the Copy of Credit Agreement,Terms and Conditions of Agreement and Notice of Assignment.

theres about 8 pages of the terms and conditions but if you want me to post all the pages i will.do the terms and conditions have to have a signature because these don't .they don't look very professional .a smudged date on the front .smudged typing etc.

not sure what the next step is so please could someone advise.

thanx again

dazza

this is the agreement they've sent .front and reverse.

i'll post the terms and conditions later.have to go to work.they also said on the letter .hope this info has resolved your queries on this account and look forward to hearing from you with a proposal for payment of the outstanding balance.

editedcreditagreement-1.jpg

Scan1.jpg

Edited by dazza3956
missing text

hi.

forgot to say that my partner phoned the court and was told that the claim was stayed.if thats the right term.the court said that after about a month it gets stayed automatically and if capquest want to do anything with it they have to pay £40 to go in front of a judge.

hope someone can help with this.

thanx

dazza

hi.

i hope someone can help.we received these papers yesterday but we sent cca etc back in november 2008 so surely they are in default with the time limits to reply and why ,if they have the agreement etc didn't they just carry on with the court claim?

anyway these are some other papers we received yesterday.

i really hope someone can advise on the next step.

thanx dazza

Scan3.jpg

Scan2.jpg