**Inside-Lowell Group**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5715 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't let a DCA know anything.

That said, details of debts can be obtained from the credit reference agncies including outstanding mortgages. All you have to do is then check the Land Registry site for details of other local house sales or on line estate agents and you should be able to estimate property values. Put the two bits of info together and its easy to calculate an idea of the equity available.

Of course, it does require more than a couple of brain cells to do the subtraction of outstanding mortgage from property values to come up with the equity, so perhaps that is why DCAs need people to tell them what the equity is!

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Maybe but 75% can be achieved from a DCA without the need to telephone them or giving them any personal information at all.

NEVER CALL A DCA NEVER EVER OR DISCLOSE FINANCIAL INFORMATION

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

ODC I am getting the feeling you do not like Lowells!!!:D

I Love Lowells so much I even started a fan club for them. avatar123380_11-1.jpg

Indeed if it were not for the obnoxious ill mannered cretin at Lowells who threatened me with all sorts and said that I had probably caused my wife's cancer then I would not have found this wonderful site.

So thank you Lowells.

Maybe but 75% can be achieved from a DCA without the need to telephone them or giving them any personal information at all.

NEVER CALL A DCA NEVER EVER OR DISCLOSE FINANCIAL INFORMATION

The Leeds Losers will automatically offer you 60% while they bluff that they have a properly executed CCA before admitting that they were telling porkies and they havent actually got one.

You are not legally obliged to tell a DCA anything. They are nobodies. They have no Legal Powers whatsoever. They are full of their own importance. Without a properly executed CCA they are impotent. If they want to buy up Statute Barred and Unenforceable debts then let them, it doesent mean we have to pay for their GREED.

• Haha 1

and said that I had probably caused my wife's cancer then I would not have found this wonderful site.

Goodness me ODC..sorry to hear that they said that to you mate :eek:

I did wonder were your deep dislike of them originated from to be honest...but if they said something like that to me, i would hate them for the rest of time as well :mad:

Like I said Mr T I owe everything to the Leeds Losers. Thanks to them I have discovered that they are useless and have no powers whatsoever. I have discovered CAG and in doing so have watched and help numerous people to get rid of the blight of DCAs. Between us all on CAG we have seen to it that these greedy barstewrds have lost out on thousands of pounds because they couldnt be arsed to check whether the alleged debt they purchased was enforceable or not. That understandably gives me enormous satisfaction. Every time I read of a cagger getting shot of one of these parasites I am delighted

As stated above, treat the comments made by qwerty as suspect.

The first part tells us nothing more than we already knew, the second is a ploy to pursuade you to offer more personal information. Personal information is gold dust to them and will be used against you.

As they say here in N.Ireland

"Whatever you say, say nothing".

As they say in Yorkshire-

Eat all, drink all, pay nowt

see all, hear all, say nowt

Never do owt for nowt, but if tha does, allus do it for thee sen.

Edited by noomill060
deleted as appropriate. ;-)

Looks like I was a bit naive in taking that one at face value - I'm normally more circumspect than that.

Having said that, it's always interesting to hear what these people have to say - it gives you an insight of sorts.

Regards to all.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Other than being the top line of a keyboard here is an interesting definition of the poster's username.

Seems to fit:p

Qwerty

Someone who is annoying, ugly and someone who tries to be like everyone else. To describe someone who you highly dislike and have no respect for. Someone who is dumb or disgusting.

Like I said Mr T I owe everything to the Leeds Losers. Thanks to them I have discovered that they are useless and have no powers whatsoever. I have discovered CAG and in doing so have watched and help numerous people to get rid of the blight of DCAs. Between us all on CAG we have seen to it that these greedy barstewrds have lost out on thousands of pounds because they couldnt be arsed to check whether the alleged debt they purchased was enforceable or not. That understandably gives me enormous satisfaction. Every time I read of a cagger getting shot of one of these parasites I am delighted

Hope you dont mind me asking ODC...but is your wife still here or not?

I genuinley hope she is.

To ODC

I was very sorry to read the comments those **** said about your wife. What goes round does come round. I will never forget your kindness back in May when I was having problems with 1st Credit you were the first to help me within a matter of minutes with letters and support. Still got the problem but passed to Muck Hall and their sidekicks Meritforce. I wish you and your wife every happiness ODC and the world is such a better place with the likes of you and the majority of lovely members of this support group.

Hear, hear ;) well said that man :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I would not tell Clowells which brand of toilet paper one uses to wipe ones rear..... Let lone anything remotely useful.

Its simple, when I dealt with them,

1) Send CCA

2) Received letter "we have closed the account etc etc"

THE END

I keep upping the money Im paying to them as I just want rid of this darn debt I've got with them... its a 10 year old overdraft debt (not statute barred) but they dont ask me any of those sort of questions...!!! They dont care where the money comes from I think... thats another reason why I refused a settlement figure.... thanks qwerty, you've given me more ammo against the leeds losers!!!

Although it is quite amusing to imagine them down on their knees grovelling when I up the payments... ha ha ha....

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D