Revenge on ur DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5671 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not use PRE-PAID Envelope.

Simply pop in the post box unstamped.

Let them pick up the tab for postage

YES!!! and to make sure they do, write

PAYMENT ENCLOSED

On the outside :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

YES!!! and to make sure they do, write

PAYMENT ENCLOSED

On the outside :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Imagine all 185,000 of us sending a Christmas card like that. They just wouldn't know what to do.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Do not use PRE-PAID Envelope.

Simply pop in the post box unstamped.

Let them pick up the tab for postage

Actually they do have to pay if you use one of their pre paid postage envelopes.

I sent one back to them that I had completely glued on the inside and put sellotape around the outside. Wonder how long they spent before realising it was impossible to open8)

I wish I could have seen that day in the office.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I sent one back to them that I had completely glued on the inside and put sellotape around the outside. Wonder how long they spent before realising it was impossible to open8)

That must have been a right laugh, to see that would be priceless :D

I love both ideas may just do it. does the first one have to be Junk mail only or can we add the old offers for your local asda leafets?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I love both ideas may just do it. does the first one have to be Junk mail only or can we add the old offers for your local asda leafets?

Anything u want, remember the more compact the bigger the mess.

www.nwcpnefc.co.uk/forum football, whinging and anything else

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

Ok then out of date phone books it is then lol. Oh thnks for the card idea i may just use it. lol

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

185,000 X (horrible DCAs) = a hell of a lot of Xmas cards and a ton of work for the post office :D

Based on an average of .50p per item and 185,000 members thats £92,500 if we target one DCA thats enough to put them out of business.

I Suggest we nominate a DCA for christmas this year.

I never thought I would ever say this but Blair, Oliver and Scott are suddenly on my xmas card list

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

Based on an average of .50p per item and 185,000 members thats £92,500 if we target one DCA thats enough to put them out of business.

I Suggest we nominate a DCA for christmas this year.

I never thought I would ever say this but Blair, Oliver and Scott are suddenly on my xmas card list

I don't have any BOS envelopes :mad:

But I will save up all the others I get then post them all at once. Quite like the glue idea :rolleyes:.

Do they get charged extra if the envelope exceeds normal letter weight?

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

I don't have any BOS envelopes :mad:

But I will save up all the others I get then post them all at once. Quite like the glue idea :rolleyes:.

Do they get charged extra if the envelope exceeds normal letter weight?

Yes you don't need Pre-paid envelopes, just the address. Extra Weight they have to pay for.

However, to make sure The Royal Mail do attempt to deliever them, put on a Second Class stamp, then they do have to pay at the other end.

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

I knew those house bricks I was keeping would come in handy one day

They must fit in the Post box, or they will charge u right at the Post office.

They must fit in the Post box, or they will charge u right at the Post office.

A crushed brick will fit into an A4 padded envelope :eek:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

A crushed brick will fit into an A4 padded envelope :eek:

This idea just gets more and more workable.

Is it a criminal offence to send a crushed brick in an A4 padded envelope with a second class stamp through the post?:-D

I love it.

Anyone know how to crush a house brick?

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

This idea just gets more and more workable.

Is it a criminal offence to send a crushed brick in an A4 padded envelope with a second class stamp through the post?:-D

I love it.

Anyone know how to crush a house brick?

Shrink wrap the brick several times, put of safty goggles and wack the help out of it with the heaviest hammer you got till crushed. Tip into A4 envelope. Attach printer printed note (not hand written), pop in the post. You can send what you want in the post as long as its not degradable.