Alex_Delarge V's Thames/Aktiv

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was waiting for the next letter to arrive and this was it, I will send 42man's letter tomorrow and hopefully thats the end of it.

I must admit I've never seen a letter quite like that one before.

The important thing is not to let curiosity kill the cat. It must be half tempting to phone them to find out what on earth they want, just to see what they are up to.

The bottom line is that you made a CCA request in the proper manner, supplying what is legally required, and they have failed to comply with it. If they really do need "extra information" for some strange purpose, that is their problem, not yours.

Hope it goes nice and quiet for you now!

SH

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Alexdelarge, sorry to butt in, but I received a letter from AK this very morning. They sent me a letter last weeksaying they had my original application form, but couldn't send it to me, because they wanted me to supply them with addresses off last 10 years so they could conform to data protection act. Well, I saw red and wrote on their letter to get lost after a long hike.

Todays letter says.We would advise that we wish to respond to your request (take a hike by any chance) but in order to do so we require your address history in order to comply to data prot. IF you are unwilling to provide your address history, we would refer you to your previous payments towards the account.(we can see where this is going). From our records it is EVIDENT (is it?) that you paid monthly payments blah blah, therefore these payments act admission of your liability to the account.(no sir, not in my book it doesn't)Please call within 7 days to chat about a suitable repayment programme. (Er, no thanks to that) Here is the pearler, If no contact is received your account will be forwarded to collection division for further action.

There we have it, I am now totally convinced that these permatations of dogs vomit have lost not only the plot, but their minds.

I am now going to have some fun with this lot as they have laid themselves wide open for a full frontal assault for being so stupid - watch this space.:-D

What a wunch of bankers. First they refuse to send your CCA because you wont give them previous addresses then they go on to threaten you with all sorts of action. You couldnt make up anything so stupid. There would appear to be more brains and common sense in a dog t**d

I'm amazed they manage to find their way to the office each day, or even dress themselves, at least they are providing us with a cheap laugh, because that is all they are good for, laughing at, Ha Ha Ha!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

UPDATE

13 months now and still nothing, infact I havn't received anything from anyone for over a year now:D:D:D:cool:

They're 40 million down, have shut up shop in Denmark, so I daresay that AK have their own problems at the moment - what with their company about to close down here as well.

No real point to this post - I just like reminding them of this fact. They have to know where they stand, and shortly, that'll be the dole queue - for an awful long time. Ignorance and lack of skills are only looked upon as virtues by other DCAs, and I can't imagine they'd want staff from a company that's went under. They are a truly hopeless case of terminal stupidity.

How de-motivating must it be for them, when so many other DCAs, equally deserving of the public's absolute contempt, manage to at least stay afloat, whilst they're about to sink into the depths without trace. They must be wondering 'Why Us?'. Well, plenty of us can answer that question.

Yes, AK - unwanted, unloved, and completely unnecessary to anyone. I do hope some AK trolls are looking in, because this is your position in life, and no-one here feels a bit sorry for you - byeeeee...

Edited by F_DCAs

They're 40 million down, have shut up shop in Denmark, so I daresay that AK have their own problems at the moment - what with their company about to close down here as well.

No real point to this post - I just like reminding them of this fact. They have to know where they stand, and shortly, that'll be the dole queue - for an awful long time. Ignorance and lack of skills are only looked upon as virtues by other DCAs, and I can't imagine they'd want staff from a company that's went under. They are a truly hopeless case of terminal stupidity.

How de-motivating must it be for them, when so many other DCAs, equally deserving of the public's absolute contempt, manage to at least stay afloat, whilst they're about to sink into the depths without trace. They must be wondering 'Why Us?'. Well, plenty of us can answer that question.

Yes, AK - unwanted, unloved, and completely unnecessary to anyone. I do hope some AK trolls are looking in, because this is your position in life, and no-one here feels a bit sorry for you - byeeeee...

I could not have put it better myself, well said.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Statute barred +2 years

Yep, Leeds Loooooosers fail again, personally I would take great delight in informing Ms de Tute that her 'team' have got another lemon account:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: