Collective Names for Groups of Animals

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1: "Look at that bunch of cows."

2: "Herd of cows."

1: "Huh?"

1: "Of course I've heard of cows."

2: "No, a cow herd."

1: "So what if a cow heard, I've got no secrets from a cow."

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

1: "Look at that bunch of cows."

1: "Huh?"

1: "Of course I've heard of cows."

2: "No, a cow herd."

1: "So what if a cow heard, I've got no secrets from a cow."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bravo

I thought you where demising on another thread. LOL

Edited by SOD'EM
Typo

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bravo

I thought you where demising on another thread. LOL

Certainly not...it was just a fallacious piece of rumour-mongering...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Okay...Spicey does a Spicey...not strictly animals, but the one and only collective noun I will use in general conversation:

A fraid of ghosts...

A Foolish Gathering of Councils - Mainly found in Iceland:) where they flock together, occasionally migrating to England where they can be found through the land, but mainly in Kent; Lincolnshire, and Norfolk, with a smattering in London and Wales, they can sometimes be confused with the Emptyheaded Emergency Services who also gather in Iceland, but have different plummage

The Councillors (Plural) are now a threatened species along with the Quivering Bankers due to losing their Food Funds, but all are expecting a bailout by the Greatly Put Upon Tax Payers (A silly Breed that is always ripe for a Rip off) to boost their longterm survival rates

Also The Lesser Spotted MP (Found in and around the watering holes of Westminster) will in their collective ignorance ensure that the aforementiond species of the Councillors and Bankers do not starve by ensuring that the Taxpayers food and living means are diverted to them.

The Lesser Spotted MP's will achieve this by raising untold wealths from the Taxpayers by stealthy means, in case the Taxpayer becomes wise to their intentions and revolt.