Unenforceable Credit Card/Loan Agreements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks for reply.

if our loan amount was for 25k, will we still qualify as its right on the threshold?

Sorry, I am not sure, you need to seek advice

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI, Hve checked said websites, didnt find the answers to all my q's. dotn know if any moderators can help out? or advise of other posts for me to check and read up on? ever so greatful.

have sent off CCA letter today to nationwide. and am thinking to do the same to those **&^%S at HSBC for my managed loan too, seens as thyre not takign seriously my repayment offer and hardship case seriously.

does anyone know if the CCA1974 act would also apply (same rules) to a 'managed loan' as to an ordinary loan.

P

:) sucessfully reclaimed against the following in last 4 yrs (thanks to you all and this site) :-

HSBC x 2 accounts,

CAPITAL ONE c/card x 2 accounts

LLOYDS TSB (loan and account charges)

BLACKHORSE FINANCE (2 x loans)

PPI insurance (3 x loans)

Currently Persuing:-

BARCLAYS PARTNER FINANCE - HP

CAPITAL ONE - AGAIN! (CCA/DEFAULT/plus charges!):evil:

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone whose posted their comments on this forum, I have found it very useful.

I have done alot of research on companies that claim they are able to make your oustanding credit card and loans balances unenforcable.

Results of my research: So far, there are only 2 companies with a 100% success rate with every related case they take to court. One seems to be better than the other but I won't to into details right now. Each credit card or loan is treated as a separate case. These 2 companies both charge between £300 to £500 for each case. But if they decide to take your case to court, they GUARANTEE 100% success rate. If after considering your case they see that there is even a 1% chance they will not win the case, they do not proceed to the court and they FULLY refund whatever you have paid.

The processing times for Credit cards is 3 to 6 months. For Loans, its 6 to 9 months. It is quite a long time in my opinion but then most certainly worth the wait because if they decide to take your case to court, then they gaurantee 100% rate of success. The great thing about them as well is that they keep you posted with thier progress every step of the way.

I graduated from Uni last year with about £11,000 worth of personal credit card debts. Now I'm on my way to being debt free which is just amazing. This company has been true to their word. I am currently awaiting judgement on the BarclayCard credit and HSBC Credit card.

I hope this helps.

well they untill the 13th august to respond- lets see what happens.. will keep you posted and probably no doubt come back with some more questions then! cheers Pete

:) sucessfully reclaimed against the following in last 4 yrs (thanks to you all and this site) :-

HSBC x 2 accounts,

hi all, i have recived my letter form nationwide on friday last week (so within the time limits) but my question is - how do i know what they have sent is correct under cca1974. i have recived a photocopy (black n white) of a loan sheet (one page) has both my and my wifes signatures and someone form the banks signature. is this correct, and have they duly obliged? theres also a schedule of what we have paid to date with interest and the dates payments made etc. i have a feelign they have properly obliged here - but if someone can let me know... or if theres anything else i need to look for/check/do etc would appreciate any advice.

i can post up a copy of the agreement if needs be?

Pete

HSBC x 2 accounts,

bump?

HSBC x 2 accounts,

hi all, heres a copy of my CCA letter response from nationwide, does anyone know if theres a proper nationwide thread relatign to loans/cca letters...

can anyone please spend a minute and put me and my wifes plea for help to bed.... were misearble with this and its cuasing so muich heartache and stress for us both... i have a feelign they have played ball and fully complied... i just need to know if this is enforceable

thanks guys really appreciate any help with this.

hope my attachment insertion has worked, first time tryign this..

loan agreement for nationwide.jpg

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11622&stc=1&d=1250259356

HSBC x 2 accounts,

help......anyone, really need to know something on this, wife is freakign out, as am i... need somthing to be abel to go back to them with ... but dont know where we stand?

HSBC x 2 accounts,

help......anyone, really need to know something on this, wife is freakign out, as am i... need somthing to be abel to go back to them with ... but dont know where we stand?

pdaddy

Chill Chill, start a new thread with your details and somebody will be along.

Good Luck

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Because tjdaz is using EDIt (he writes) and suggested that we lok at the website

You would'nt make a detective....tjdaz is phishing for business touting a company which no doubt he work for.mr ton is a mod/admin ( I think ) and rightley so has moved the Info from the site...simple really.

Hope that clears things up a bit for you.

Mr W

Most of the companies touting on this forum don't have a licence, they are not monitored by the FSA. When things get tough they normally leave you to fight off losing your home. We have seen this so many times on this forum. If you need help in claims or defending claims against you, get professional help.

I have just tidied this thread up. . . please don't hijack this thread.

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...

Hoi geoffthecheff....with a CHIP on your shoulder..

Your comment is a disgrace and I will suggest to the mods that you be removed from the forum..

Did you tell your daughters boyfriend ( YOU BORROWED THE MONEY PAY IT BACK) RE your post Nov 5th @ 19.23.

You need to sit in the corner and have a word with yourself, and keep your negative comments for you and your 'friend'

Hope it rains over you today.

Mr W