style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hrs, 17 mins...and I am ravenous...

and I'm just leaving, see you guys in a little while :)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

No-one eating pasties anymore? Everyone eating "credit crunch" cereal now instead?

Credit Crunch - Weebl's Stuff

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Dieting for Christmas then Crush? ;) Join the club :p

Is that so you can put it all back on? :D

Been there got the.......talking of t-shirts lol, it's a pity they don't do the Jumping Giraffe t-shirt in a bigger size - I like that one :lol:

Just to annoy Crusher... as I do from time to time :D.

Have you seen the new Ginsters advert... real Cornish goodness

They dont mention the polish workers making them, assorted detrius included in them and the fact that they sell to the local power station because the pasties they make are better fuel than cow poo :D

While I'm on the subject who supplies the pasty "windows" that seem to be appearing in all of our railway stations?

I'm resuming my diet, so no pasties for me :(

At least Barny's do salad boxes Crush, so you can still make the meet. :D

BTW, which is when again ?? :confused:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Manc is Nove 29th

London is nov 15th.

London Xmas Meet 2008 / November 15

Edited by The GodMother
adding link.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Just to annoy Crusher... as I do from time to time :D.

Have you seen the new Ginsters advert... real Cornish goodness

They dont mention the polish workers making them, assorted detrius included in them and the fact that they sell to the local power station because the pasties they make are better fuel than cow poo :D

While I'm on the subject who supplies the pasty "windows" that seem to be appearing in all of our railway stations?

yeah.... dont get me started on the new "G" ads... :mad:

those pasty places that seem to be popping up seem to be of the crantock bakery type... thick pastry glazed with egg.

they are ok, but are a killer for anyone who gets indigestion. I like the sort that has flaky pastry, and not too much of it either. Just enough to keep the guts of it in without it laughing at you when it comes out of the oven.

ohhh, and a nice bit of pepper, a lot of these pasties have very little or none at all.

a travesty.

:(

ohhh, and a nice bit of pepper, a lot of these pasties have very little or none at all.
Black pepper, of course!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

It is an excellent tour, best if you spend your time sampling the liquids rather than walking round the brewery!

Leave space for the pasty and make sure there is someone with you who knows how to get you home!

hello all:-)

Gosh, can you imagine the irony if I were to be the one to win the pasty? Me, who don't even want the pesky thing in the first instance? :-D

I would just HAVE to get one of my best "thanks" piccies out for Crusher!!!

In fact, I think I will post it here just in case, as I know how much he enjoys them. Besides, this is one I haven't posted before, as it is a wee bit rude and not suitable for the lovely people who donated to help CAG in its hour of need:

PIC24506.gif

Well I've already stated that if I am the winner it is to be offered to whoever posts immediately before, or after me.

Crusher's choice.;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Personally my fave Pasty was my G'ma's recipe (her brothers were Tin Miners back in the distant past) but I could never master the pastry (rough puff pastry) - a genuine Devon/ Cornish recipe...if not making, then the pasties from Philps in Hayle - glorious!!! Other shop bought aren't a patch.

Are Philps still there? I think so, after looking on Google...